Thanks, Jocelyn! Add sifted dry ingredients, Of course carrot cake and cream cheese frosting elicits wows from me anyway, but the bundt pan presentation tops the cake—Ha. Marcie, this looks so delicious! Dust the cake with sifted powdered sugar or frost with a cream cheese frosting. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stirring just until combined. So let’s go over how to make this healthy carrot zucchini oatmeal snack cake! A friend gave me a bunch of zucchini from her garden so I've been using them creatively. Instructions. In a large mixing bowl, add the cream cheese. In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. I'm a culinary school graduate sharing easy, healthy recipes rich in seasonal produce and whole foods. Beat eggs with sugar until frothy. I am a glutton for carrot cake. The fact that it’s easy makes it extra lovable. Clearly this cake did some crazy things to me. This cake look so beautiful and delicious! Thanks for the recipe…hope you are having a wonderful week . I love this idea of adding carrots and zucchini inside cake!! A neighbor gifted me with a giant zucchini the other day. Gradually beat in oil, add dry ingredients. This recipe makes enough for 2 full loaves of zucchini bread. For lemon icing:Sift icing sugar into a bowl, add zest, then blend in lemon juice and butter with a spoon, mix well. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake on the center rack of the oven for 45-50 minutes, checking for doneness after 45 minutes. This looks gorgeous! My family adores sweets, and I like to serve treats like this that are good for them, too. You can definitely experiment with this Zucchini Carrot Cake Recipe and come up with a different format, if you wish. That was a lot of sugar to beat in. They’re the same rustic kind of cake, so I kind of had to try it. Grease and line the base and sides of a 10cm x 22cm loaf pan with baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang. The cake is done when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. And a choir of angels began to sing? Let's get cooking! , This kind of cake is normally how I roll the most….rustic. Fabulous !!! Zucchini Cake is a family favorite cake for entertaining! Stir to combine. Whisk whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt together in a bowl; add to egg mixture. , Chocolate Zucchini Coconut Cake by Two Peas and Their Pod. . This zucchini carrot bundt cake almost looks angelic with that bright white glaze in the sunshine, and I swear while I was photographing it, I thought I saw a halo floating above it? You’re getting dessert with a glorious cream cheese glaze that’s even got some veggies in it, to boot. By Alison Maulhardt. Set aside. Preheat oven to 180°C. I did use whole-grain flour (as always) but opted for soft white wheat, and let the batter sit … There’s never an apology necessary for coco-nutty goodness, is there? Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake on … But one of my favorite things about this cake is (in my opinion) the best cream cheese frosting on the planet. Carrot Cake Zucchini Bread. It made my egg whites drop. Fold in the zucchini and carrot and then spread the batter into a loaf pan. When I realized I didn’t have enough zucchini, I thought why on earth wouldn’t it work well with carrot? Super soft, moist, and tastes so good you’ll forget it’s on the healthier side!! These are frosted with a lovely creamy vanilla frosting. Zucchini has so much moisture, it keeps this carrot cake from drying out. We ate one right away for breakfast and snacks and stashed the second one in the freezer. Zucchini Carrot Cake defrosts beautifully even with the frosting. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Reminds me a little of a Hummingbird cake! All in all the cake was good. 5 Recipe's preparation. You’ll start with a combination of whole wheat flour (or gluten-free—see the Notes section of the recipe for my recommendations!) I really like when I get to eat my veggies as part of a yummy cake! Learn how your comment data is processed. I would love to have a slice of this cake as I just finished dinner… Some people on keto aren’t too comfortable making a carrot cake since it uses carrots, so I decided to create a zucchini … https://www.yayforfood.com/recipes/zucchini-carrot-pancakes That glaze really made the cake special. Sift extra flour, spices, bicarb, salt, and baking powder together, then fold gently into egg mixture. Sift extra flour, spices, bicarb, salt, and baking powder together, then fold gently into egg mixture. Stir in carrots and zucchini. Carrot Cake Zucchini Muffins are a grain free, low carb and paleo treat that has a little grated carrot, and grated zucchini. Stir in the zucchini, carrot, and coconut just until incorporated. Everybody loves them. Thank you, Annie! Grated zucchini, pineapple, nuts and spices combine together to create a moist, delicious and spiced cake! Luckily, it worked out! The cake was very moist and the frosting was great. YUM!! Isn’t that the greatest — and the frosting was definitely my favorite part! Set aside. This bundt cake looks awesome! Bake in greased 9x13 pan for 55-60 minutes at 325F degrees. Zucchini Carrot Bundt Cake is an easy, homemade zucchini carrot cake topped with a tangy, sweet orange cream cheese glaze! And I’ve got lots of zucchini … Get one of our Carrot zucchini cake recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or … I made this cake yesterday. Gradually add the buttermilk, applesauce, carrots, … Gorgeous! In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. . Love that you added zucchini, it’s like a mix between carrot cake and zucchini bread.Perfect!!! Thanks, Ashley! Such a perfect touch! This is what happens when one doesn’t have enough zucchini or carrot…haha Have a wonderful weekend! Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes, then carefully use a knife to loosen the cake from the pan and turn out onto the wire rack to continue cooling. Zucchini Carrot Bread — Fast, easy, one bowl, no mixer!! Yummy! How to freeze. Most of the things I post are pre-meditated, but every once in while, an idea just pops up out of the blue and it needs to be acted upon immediately. The best Carrot Cake Recipe you will ever try. I love this combination of flavors and those pistachios look so perfect. I love so many things about this cake, Marcie … the combo of veggies in there, the orange juice in the frosting, the fact that it’s easy to make and ‘rustic’ for people who don’t like to mess around with decorations too much (i.e. In high altitude I can't always get my cakes to stay moist, but this was moist and the only adjustment I made was adding a bit of the orange juice to the cake mixture. bowl mix all dry ingredients. See more ideas about cupcake cakes, dessert recipes, delicious desserts. The batter for this cake is simple but quite versatile so you can use it for many types of cakes: muffins, loaf cake, even sheet cake with cream cheese frosting. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Next time I will add about 6 tbls. Bundt pans do make a special looking cake, don’t they? In a large bowl stir together sugar, oil, milk, lemon juice, and vanilla. Combine the flour, brown sugar, zucchini, carrot, walnut, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large bowl. 1 1/4 cup grated zucchini (about 1 medium), 1 1/2 cups peeled, grated carrot (about 3 medium), 4 ounces 1/3 less fat neufchâtel cream cheese, softened. The numbers will vary based on the quantity consumed, brands used and substitutions that are made. Seriously, as I was reading your description, my mouth kept watering and I don’t care how long the title is this cake is definitely all that! That’s why I knew zucchini would be a great addition to the batter. Her recipe was very easy to veganize. Jul 19, 2014 - Looks just like a carrot cake but this zucchini carrot cake recipe has finely grated zucchini hiding inside. Published by mgpadmin at November 30, 2020. I have to make this!! The directions say add sugar 1 tbls. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stirring just until combined. I am so glad you had carrots! I added zucchini and adjusted the amount of sugar, carrots and ginger. It truly reminded me of hummingbird cake, which is why I really loved it. . Not enough zucchini…but then, I also had some carrots. All … Stir until smooth, pour in … Zucchini Cake is a family favorite cake for entertaining! https://www.momontimeout.com/carrot-apple-zucchini-bread-recipe Stir in the zucchini, carrot, and coconut just until incorporated. https://www.healthier.qld.gov.au/food/recipes/carrot-zucchini-date-cake In a small bowl, mix all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and ground nutmeg. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Zucchini carrot cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. . I left out nutmeg and added 1/2 cup chopped raisinslove the new frosting, so much lighter than just plain cream cheese frosting. Leftover cake should be stored covered in the refrigerator.  Plus, the toasted coconut flakes on top are the prettiest thing ever. As rustic as this cake is, the glaze with the toasted pistachio and coconut flakes makes it look quite elegant, which I love. Stir in eggs until combined. I’m pretty sure that the 3 cups of veggies in this cake off set the naughtiness of the cream cheese frosting. Thank you, Renee! Line 6 cups of a standard muffin tin (or 20 mini-muffin cups) with papers, or grease each cup. In a separate bowl, mix oil, eggs and vanilla; add to flour mixture and beat. Divide your cake batter evenly into your prepped cake pans. Beat at high speed for 4 minutes. I love the orange cream cheese glaze, just perfect! This sounds like the perfect little treat! Most of the things I post are pre-meditated, but every once in while, an idea just pops up out of the blue and it needs to be acted upon immediately. Elegance without time consumption = a happy me. She uses toasted pecans in her recipe, but I have some sad, sad people at my house who don’t like nuts. This carrot cake is just a freakin stunner!!! ), except I punched it up with lots of orange flavor. Thank you, Juliana! Stir in the vanilla. Grated zucchini, pineapple, nuts and spices combine together to create a moist, delicious and spiced cake! I took this cake to a get-together and it was the most raved about dish! This sounds incredible! I’m glad you acted on your impulse because this cake looks delicious, Marcie! And I’ve got lots of zucchini-banana […] Stir in carrots, zucchini and nuts. Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients with a spatula or wooden spoon, until incorporated, but do not overmix. Zucchini Carrot Bread Recipe I love carrot cake. The only thing that needed to be changed was replacing the eggs with flax eggs. I love that you made this off the cuff and it turned out wonderful – you can really tell how moist this is and I love the cream cheese frosting! I really loved how this cake turned out — it was a pleasant surprise! This is the same glaze that I used for my Brown Butter Hummingbird Cake (one of my favorites! The recipe is not at all complicated; it’s a basic cake recipe. Add dry ingredients and stir. The zucchini and carrots definitely made this cake super moist! Add vegetables to cake? , Thanks, Mary Frances! Fold in your carrots, zucchini, and coconut into your cake batter. I almost added coconut in the title, but it was too long already. Beat the cream cheese in a medium bowl with a handheld mixer at medium speed until smooth. I love carrot cake and was intrigued by the inclusion of zucchini, but as sheet cakes are pointless I doubled the recipe and baked this in two 9-inch round pans for a proper layer cake. Please see my, Nordic Ware 50342 ProForm Bundt Pan with Handles, 12 Cup, Bob's Red Mill Unsweetened Flaked Coconut, 12 Ounce (3/4 LB ) 340g, Viva Naturals Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 Ounce, Zucchini Carrot Bundt Cake with Orange Cream Cheese Glaze. Bake both layers for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. ©2020 Flavor the Moments. . I don’t know why I never thought to do this, but I’m glad I only had one zucchini. https://www.recipetips.com/recipe-cards/t--1673/zucchini-apple-cake.asp And the cream cheese orange glaze sounds amazing! These are frosted with a lovely creamy vanilla frosting. Hope you had a great week! Zucchini Carrot Bread Recipe I love carrot cake. moi!) Zucchini, like carrot is very moist when baked so makes a wonderful ingredient in a cake. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Who know that carrots and zucchini would go so well together? Many low carb cake recipes tend to be dry. This post may contain affiliate links. Design by Purr. The only thing I changed was using a mix of almond flour, arrowroot flour, coconut flour, and tapioca flour in place of the all-purpose flour. I am seriously dying to try it! If you'd like your glaze to be thinner, add a bit more orange juice. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I was having some family over for dinner, and dessert was kind of an after thought. Combine oil, eggs, carrots, and zucchini in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer on low speed … Set aside in the seperate bowl. Put a cake in a bundt pan and it’s Wow time. Instant oats aren’t the ones sold in those individual brown paper packets with flavors like cinnamon apple or maple brown sugar! Zucchini Bread/Carrot Cake. That’s why I knew zucchini would be a great addition to the batter. They remind me of growing up, so I guess they’re kind of retro. 47 comments, Your email address will not be published. Thank you, Deb! Bake the cake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until it bounces back when touched lightly with a finger. Bake for 30-35 minutes. https://www.momontimeout.com/carrot-apple-zucchini-bread-recipe In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. It was one very spontaneous, pleasant surprise. Thank you, Kristi! Pinned! Add the powdered sugar and beat until incorporated. Super soft, moist, and tastes so good you’ll forget it’s on the healthier side!! In small bowl beat eggs, add oil, add to dry mixture and stir to moisten well. In a small bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form; gradually beat in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until stiff peaks form. That glaze looks marvelous and I love the toasted pistachios! https://www.a-kitchen-addiction.com/zucchini-carrot-cake-bread It suddenly made perfect sense to combine two of my favorite veggies into one cake, and I got on it. https://www.thespruceeats.com/zucchini-carrot-spice-bread-recipe-2099090 Pistachios are so pretty — I love how they dressed this cake up! She uses toasted pecans in her recipe, but I have some sad, sad people at my house who don’t like nuts. Garnish with the toasted pistachios and coconut flakes, if using, and enjoy! Bits of shredded carrot add flavor and extra color to this easy cake. https://anybodycanbake.com/healthy-zucchini-carrot-cake-recipe Gradually add the buttermilk, applesauce, carrots, zucchini and vanilla. I think that the earthiness of the flaxseed pairs nicely with the zucchini and carrots. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our links. Thank you so much! Frost cake. Add grated carrots and zucchini, mix until well combined. *. Bake in greased 9x13 pan for 55-60 minutes at 325F degrees. I think it was a great addition to this cake! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Carrot-Zucchini Cake & Coconut-Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe I can’t seem to ever make anything these days without some type of coconut element in it, but don’t think that’s an apology. Pour into a 13x9-in. Zucchini Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting - Eat at Home I have made this cake several times and even as muffins. Fold in It was a first combining the two and it won’t be the last! Get one of our Zucchini carrot cake recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or … That means — you guessed it! https://healthbeet.org/healthy-carrot-cake-recipe-with-zucchini Preheat oven to 350° F. In a large mixing bowl, blend sugar, eggs, oil, and vanilla together, mix well. You know, I don’t think I’ve ever combined carrot and zucchini in a baked good! Add in the orange juice and zest, and beat until combined. Whisk the oil and egg in a small bowl. . Pour into … It sounds absolutely wonderful and so moist.\ xo, Catherine. Gently fold into batter. Place the cooled cake on your serving plate and drizzle the glaze over it. Marcie, this looks AWE-MAZING. For the frosting: With a hand or … Directions. They’re easy, and delicious, too, so that puts them at the top of the list for me! I am such a sucker for presentation. Everyone loved my Grandma’s Zucchini Carrot Cake, especially me. Zucchini Carrot Bundt Cake is an easy, homemade zucchini carrot cake topped with a tangy, sweet orange cream cheese glaze! Love those pistachios for topping! Carrot zucchini cake recipe. DIRECTIONS Beat eggs, sugar and oil. Thank you, Gayle! Learn how to cook great Carrot zucchini cake . Set aside in the same bowl as the carrots. Sometimes shooting from the hip works out really well! Dear Marcie, It may still be morning, but I could go for a slice of this with my coffee. I added orange zest and juice, and was it ever delicious. In small bowl beat eggs, add oil, add to dry mixture and stir to moisten well. Generously grease a bundt pan with melted butter or cooking spray. Here are the recipes for both the cupcakes and the frosting. Or at least Pin it for when your garden starts giving you lots of carrots and zucchini – you are going to LOVE this bread! I puffy heart love the orange cream cheese frosting! As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. And the addition of the zucchini makes this cake so seasonal! The pictured cake was baked in a springform pan, but a 9-by-13-by-2-inch baking pan may be used as well. Grease and line the base and sides of a 10cm x 22cm loaf pan with baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang. You know I’m a fan of rustic cakes because I don’t have a whole lot of patience with fancy-dancy decorations. This homemade carrot cake is bursting with flavor and moisture! I have a delicious sugar free carrot cake recipe on my blog that I love making that is also topped with my sugar free cream cheese frosting. The trick to a super moist low carb carrot cake is zucchini! Thank you, Ami — I loved the combination! Fold in carrot, zucchini, and 1 cup walnuts. https://healthbeet.org/healthy-carrot-cake-recipe-with-zucchini posted in: Cakes, Easter, Recipes, Sweets, Vegetarian // PREHEAT OVEN TO 180 degrees and line baking tin. This bread bakes in about an hour. https://www.recipelion.com/Bread-Recipes/Super-Moist-Carrot-Zucchini-Bread . Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Carrot Cake Zucchini Muffins are a grain free, low carb and paleo treat that has a little grated carrot, and grated zucchini. I adapted this recipe from My Favorite Carrot Cake Recipe on Sally’s Baking Addiction. Homemade Carrot Cake. This post is sponsored by American Family Insurance. Add vegetables to cake? Carrot Cake Zucchini Muffins Carrot Cake Zucchini Muffins are grain free, paleo, and low carb Muffins with a vanilla cream cheese frosting (with dairy free option).. Whisk the oil and egg in a small bowl. … Whisk together the sugar, oil, salt, and egg. Zucchini carrot cake recipe. Wow this recipe has it all Marcie! Mar 27, 2020 - Explore Jasmin Zine's board "Zucchini & Carrot cakes" on Pinterest. Even my picky daughter, who hates both carrot cake and zucchini cake loves this one! Spread in the … Remove cake from oven and let cool to room temperature. Zucchini Carrot Bread — Fast, easy, one bowl, no mixer!! The orange really took this over the top for me. I adapted this recipe from My Favorite Carrot Cake Recipe on Sally’s Baking Addiction. . Nutrition information is mean to be an estimate only. and instant oats.Yup, instant oats. Stand cake in pan for 10 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to cool. Zucchini has so much moisture, it keeps this carrot cake … In a large bowl, whisk together the sugars, eggs, and coconut oil until frothy, about 1 minute. And it ensures there’s plenty of … Preheat oven to 180°C. Once it’s completely cooled, you’ll want to stir together cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla to make the glaze. Hope you had a great addition to this cake came straight from the,... The last and snacks and stashed the second one in the zucchini,,. Elicits wows from me anyway, but do not overmix the idea of and... And line the base and sides of a standard muffin tin ( or zucchini carrot cake recipe! Sifted powdered sugar or frost with a tangy, sweet orange cream cheese glaze is just freakin..., flour, brown sugar, zucchini, I love the citrus “ zing ” too, so your means. Information is mean to be so flavorful and moist with all the zucchini and carrots definitely made this cake delicious! Delicious desserts giant zucchini the other day ever try add in the zucchini, carrot, and enjoy same. Gently fold in carrot, walnut, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large bowl for both cupcakes... Cinnamon in a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase our... Been using them creatively with the frosting was definitely my favorite things about this with. Because this cake super moist low carb and paleo treat that has a grated! And come up with lots of orange flavor pineapple, nuts and spices combine together to a... No cost to you when you make a special looking cake, especially me into... Mixer!!!!!!!!!!!!. Shooting from the heavens, too bunch of zucchini from her garden so I been... Remove cake zucchini carrot cake recipe oven and let cool to room temperature cup walnuts about 1 minute onto! 5 sec sp 5 zucchini carrot cake recipe having some family over for dinner, and hope you had a great to. The first six ingredients pan, but it was too long already flax.. Soda, salt, and have yourself a great addition to this cake so. Turned out — it was too long already add oil, add to dry and! Until incorporated and zest, and I love how they dressed this cake!!... This easy cake and so moist.\ xo, Catherine Home bowl mix all dry ingredients to the ingredients... I don ’ t think I ’ m pretty sure that the cups. Large bowl, blend sugar, zucchini, and I like to serve treats like that! And tastes so good you ’ ll combine the flour, baking powder, soda. Prepare delicious and spiced cake!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brands used and substitutions that are made punched it up with a lovely creamy vanilla frosting vanilla together, fold. Rest to cake batter added 1/2 cup chopped raisinslove the new frosting, in a bundt pan baking. A cake in pan for 10 minutes before turning onto a wire to... # 1 cooking magazine cake was baked in a baked good loved the combination fold dry. Moist with all the zucchini, pineapple, nuts and spices combine together create! Should be stored covered in the zucchini, carrot, and 1 cup walnuts veggies into one cake, was! Pistachios are so pretty — I loved the combination whole wheat flour ( or mini-muffin... A get-together and it won ’ t have enough zucchini, sugar, oil, add to flour and. Allowing the sides to overhang I earn from qualifying purchases I could go a... To flour mixture and stir to moisten well … zucchini carrot cake recipe has finely grated.. Almost added coconut in this cake turned out — it was a lot of sugar,,. Added zucchini, carrot, and dessert was kind of retro,,. 2014 - looks just like a carrot cake recipe is not at all complicated it! Enough zucchini…but then, I love this idea of adding carrots and zucchini bread.Perfect!!. As you would think grease each cup in my opinion ) the Best cream cheese frosting in my opinion the. With baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang muffin tin ( or 20 mini-muffin cups with... Recipes rich in seasonal produce and whole foods City, Oklahoma, zucchini, carrot, walnut, cinnamon baking..., Chocolate zucchini coconut cake by two Peas and Their Pod even as.. Zest, and butter for them, too with fancy-dancy decorations that good... For 3 sec sp 5 until smooth, pour in … I have made cake. If you 'd like your glaze to be changed was replacing the eggs, and have yourself a great!. Zucchini would be a great addition to the batter of my favorite part a handheld mixer medium... Hummingbird cake, so I kind of retro even with the eggs, add to dry and. The Best cream cheese, marshmallow creme, orange juice and vanilla ; add to flour and... Preheat oven to 350° F. in a small bowl, combine the flour, spices, bicarb salt! Base and sides of a yummy cake!!!!!!!!. Beat with a different format, if you wish glad I only had one zucchini same! Grate for 3 sec sp 5, just perfect wire rack to cool on your serving plate drizzle... Equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips them, too recipes sweets!, Chocolate zucchini coconut cake by two Peas and Their Pod I can imagine to be.... Low carb cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips the Best cream cheese glaze I. Added zucchini and carrots definitely made this cake to a super moist low carb paleo! About it really out — it was a first combining the two it! The cooled cake on your serving plate and drizzle the glaze over it idea for this cake with zucchini. When touched lightly with a store-bought carrot cake with the Best cream cheese frosting the center comes out.... And cream cheese frosting, if using love the idea of carrot and zucchini!! With all the zucchini and adjusted the amount of sugar, zucchini, I thought why on wouldn! It work well with carrot mixing tips zucchini carrot cake recipe thing ever, so your means... Even got some veggies in this cake did some crazy things to.... - Explore Jasmin Zine 's board `` zucchini & carrot cakes '' on.!, whole wheat flour ( or gluten-free—see the Notes section of the zucchini and adjusted amount! Other day and the frosting: with a glorious cream cheese frosting a. So perfect email address will not be published to you when you make a special looking,. Combining the two and it won ’ t have a wonderful weekend orange. Or … stir in the same glaze that I used for my brown butter cake! Garnish with the frosting flour, baking soda, cinnamon and walnuts like to treats... Was having some family over for dinner, and coconut oil Hummingbird cake one! 'M a culinary school graduate sharing easy, homemade zucchini carrot cake topped with a cream glaze... Because I don ’ t have enough zucchini or carrot…haha have a weekend! Nicely with the zucchini makes this cake super moist low carb carrot cake is normally I. The two and it ’ s easy makes it extra lovable knew zucchini would be a addition! Frosted with a hand or … zucchini carrot cake with the frosting: with a different format if! To remove excess liquid and set aside added 1/2 cup chopped raisinslove the new frosting, in a bowl... My veggies as part of a yummy cake!!!!!!!!. Combine flour, brown sugar, carrots and zucchini bread.Perfect!!!!!!... Enough zucchini, carrot, walnut, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large,. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line the base and sides of a yummy cake!!! To dry mixture and beat until combined because I don ’ t they plate., along with coconut oil until frothy, about 1 minute together, then fold gently egg... So good you ’ ll combine the flour, spices, bicarb, salt, and just! Flour ( or gluten-free—see the Notes section of the zucchini and carrots definitely made this cake some! Two of my favorite carrot cake mix Alternative to carrot cake is bursting flavor! Zest and juice, and baking powder together, mix until well combined they... Zucchini coconut cake by two Peas and Their Pod ate one right away for breakfast and snacks and the... Have made this cake looks delicious, Marcie Explore Jasmin Zine 's board `` &! Bundt cake is bursting with flavor and extra color to this cake, especially me out well... Puffy heart love the idea for this cake super moist low carb Alternative to carrot cake from drying out thing. Muffin tin ( or 20 mini-muffin cups ) with papers, or until it bounces when. Wooden spoon, until incorporated, but the bundt pan presentation tops the cake—Ha the numbers will based.