For Red Dead Redemption 2 on the Xbox One, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Can't get pelt off the back of horse? Unlike the actual big cats, however, the cougar cannot roar. CRAFTING RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 HUNTING ITEM CHECKLIST,KEY LEGENDARY ANIMAL VARMINT RIFLE BOW LARGE CALIBER RIFLE MAIN CAMP,FENCE,WILDLIFE ART EXHIBIT,LEGENDARY ANIMALS,HERBS & PLANTS,HORSES SATCHELS,TRINKETS,REQUEST #1,LEGENDARY ALLIGATOR,Acuna’s Star Orchid,NEEDED FOR CHALLENGE LEGENDARY … 2. 0. The White Cougar is a unique animal found in Red Dead Redemption 2. If you caught a legendary cougar, make sure to craft the Cougar’s Paw Trinket. Discussion. Location If you do it at night, there should be a cougar close to the river, possibly drinking from it. The cougar, which is also commonly referred to as a puma or mountain lion, is the second largest cat in North America. Instead, the large feline purrs like a domestic cat. I’m trying to get the Legend of the East satchel in chapter 3 and the last one I need is a cougar. Save often, and then if you find the cougar and it's not 3 star (or it murders you) just exit and load your save, then look again. Alternately, you can sell the carcass, the fur, the pelt, the meat or the fangs. Non si sa mai dove potrebbero presentarsi dopo e può mettere Arthur Morgan a sei piedi sotto in un istante. Cookies help us deliver our Services. To complete the mission you gotta sell it to the … My question is how do I beat this mission at this point and if I can't and cancel it will it take away my opportunity of doing it in the future since it is just a side quest? Of course, he didn't have the money on him so he took me to a place where I had a $300 bounty to hunt a white cougar that would pay off his debt. Red Dead Redemption 2https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/tid=CUSA03041_00 1 Description 2 Location 3 Compendium 4 Tips 5 Gallery 6 Trivia 7 Trophies/Achievements 8 Related Content The boar can be found in southern Guarma and in southern and western West Elizabeth, but the greatest concentration is all throughout Lemoyne. For the most part, the cougar has no natural enemies and sits atop the food chain. Morning Tailcoat is a Rank 13 item. The costume is made of a black coat with fur and the Cougar’s head is used as a hat. long story short I got the pelt and part of the mission requires I take it to the nearest town's butcher to sell it. Posted by 14 days ago. Among the members of the Van der Linde Gang that will provide help to the outlaw is the cook, Simon Pearson. Red Dead Redemption 2 Cougar Location Guide. RDR2.org is your #1 source for all things related to Red Dead Redemption 2. These animals are unique animals of a specific species and when killed they drop legendary pelts, these pelts are highly valuable and can be … White cougar pelt uses? RDR2 Pelt Prices and Tips. Wild Boars can be found across the states of New Hanover, Lemoyne, and … If you're looking for tips on how to get a perfect pelt in RDR2, you've come to the right place. They have slender bodies and are difficult to spot due to their low stance and tan colour that acts as camouflage, and the fact that they are silent when running or stalking. Skin the killed animal and reach the butcher in Strawberry to sell the pelt (for about 40 dollars). He later uses the skin to pay off Winton's debt. However, they're not the only kind of pelt that you're going to need to obtain if you want to ensure that you're grinding out some of the rarer items in the game. To sell RDR2 pelts, you have to find the correct vendor that wants to buy them. ... $ Good Cougar: $ Perfect Cougar: $ Poor Coyote: $ 0.66 Good Coyote: $ Perfect Coyote: $ 1.65. The white cougar is found in a cave near Mount Shawn. By using our Services, you agree to our use of cookies.Learn More. Mount Shann. … White Cougar Pelt for Debt Collection Mission. Go to the butcher who’s at Strawberry town. I'm not sure of the actual mission name but basically, I am collecting debts and find this dude that owes the gang money right outside of Strawberry. Cougar Pelt. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. In the cave, the two split up to find the cougar. Da Cholla Springs ad Annesburg, sapere dove trovare i puma in Red Dead Redemption 2 non è un'impresa da poco. What happens if you die with a legendary pelt on your horse? Today in Red Dead Redemption 2 We go hunting and Show you where and how to Hunt Cougars for the Master Hunter challenge! Red Dead Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. The cougar then begins to attack Arthur, but he opens fire and successfully slays it. ". This was the last pelt I needed too and I just got it a little bit ago Not to mention our comprehensive cheat codes section. Winton then takes you to kill a white cougar. I tried to go to a different town's butcher but it fails me doing this as well telling me I have left the area. Not all merchants are going to purchase pelts. White Cougar Pelt for Debt Collection Mission. Sell the white cougar pelt to him for $38. For Red Dead Redemption 2 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "So...I have to sell the white cougar pelt? Close. : reddeadredemption Strauss asks you to collect debts from Mr. Winton. We have the latest Red Dead Redemption 2 news, the biggest forums and have the largest collection of RDR2 guides anywhere. ". A cougar pelt in perfect condition can be used to upgrade your satchel as well. Go to any Tailer Shop in RDR2; Check the Catalogue to buy Morning Tailcoat; To find out all available clothing accessories you can also check RDR2 Online Catalogue. You also can craft a cougar-pelt covered chest for your lodging. Just find a Trapper and sell the pelt, the Maza Coat is a unique outfit in RDR2 Online. ... Of course, he didn't have the money on him so he took me to a place where I had a $300 bounty to hunt a white cougar that would pay off his debt. The white cougar is a rare alabaster-colored female cougar which lives in a cave just north of Strawberry, near the top of Mount Shann in the Big Valley region of West Elizabeth. The cougar has eaten any human hunters who've entered her cave to hunt her. Today we take a look at the location of the Cougar in Red Dead Redemption 2, as well as the weapon needed to get a Perfect Pelt + what it can be traded for at the Trapper. Red Dead Redemption features a colorful cast of characters who aren't just there to progress the story, but also to help Arthur in his quest to aid the gang that has become his family over the years.. Question. ----- https://mixer.com/LethalLeslie ----- Drop by on Mixer if you fancy chatting about or playing some video games! The cougar has eaten any human hunters who've entered her cave to hunt her. For the unversed, The Cougar is a large animal in RDR 2, which you can only find mostly in Southwest New Austin. So, our Red Dead Redemption 2 Sell Pelts guide will show you where you can sell pelts in RDR2, the locations of the vendor that will buy … White Cougar The legendary cougar is one of 16 legendary animals that can be hunted and skinned in Red Dead Redemption 2. Inoltre, forniscono zanne, […] Shortly afterwards, Arthur hears a scream, and subsequently finds Winton's corpse; bloody, and covered in both scratches and bite wounds. ... in white, if Poor Conndition Pelt, Two Stars will be filled in for Good Conditioned Pelt, and Three Stars will be filled in for Perfect Conditioned Pelt. for a measly $38? long story short I got the pelt and part of the mission requires … Sell the cougar pelt at the butcher Stow the pelt on your horse and ride to Strawberry. As a way of repaying his debt, Winton Holmes suggests to Arthur Morgan that they could hunt this cougar which he has been tracking, and sell the pelt. Interactive map of RDR2 World for Red Dead Redemption 2 with locations, and descriptions for items, characters, easter eggs and other game content ... Who ever said rdr2 online was broken had to be lying, cause I see nothing wrong with it. Cougar Pelt. You can craft Maza Coat by selling the pelt of a Legendary Cougar in RDR2 Online. RDR2: How to Get Legendary Alligator, Cougar, and Other Tricky Pelts November 11, 2018 Uncategorized Leave a comment Remaining Edited: November nine, 2018 at 10:03 PM The rare White Cougar in Red Dead Redemption 2 is an animal that is hunted exclusively as part of the Debt Collecting Mission " Money Lending And Other Sins - IV ", along with debtor Winton Holmes. Red Dead Redemption 2 – Arabian White Coat – Fastest Horses In RDR2. https://reddead.fandom.com/wiki/White_Cougar?oldid=396886, There are three other corpses in the cave other than. However, upon doing this I become wanted and fail the mission due to my bounty. In this guide we have not only covered the Cougar location in Red Dead Redemption (RDR) 2, but also how to get a Perfect Cougar Pelt. Question. However, they occasionally comp… RDR2: Money Lending and Other Sins 4 - walkthrough, map Red Dead Redemption 2 Guide and Walkthrough. The white cougar is a rare alabaster-colored female cougar which lives in a cave just north of Strawberry, near the top of Mount Shann in the Big Valley region of West Elizabeth. RDR 2 has an impressive number of animals to hunt, but there are some that stand far above the rest. Stai ancora cercando le posizioni dei puma di Red Dead Redemption 2? There are three variants of Morning Tailcoat in RDR2, among which two are Rank 13 and one is Rank 63 item. Advertisement. This … Question. Events of Red Dead Redemption 2 This is a consistent spawn, so you should be able to find plenty of cougars in this area! Yeah, we know you want to hunt down bears in Red Dead Redemption 2. The Boar is a species of animal found in Red Dead Redemption 2. On how to get the Legend of the mission requires … White cougar last one need! Black Coat with fur and the last one I need is a consistent spawn, so you should be to. Rank 13 and one is Rank 63 item a sei piedi sotto in un istante 2 cougar Location Shann. Animal in RDR 2, which is also commonly referred to white cougar pelt rdr2 a hat RDR2... In RDR2 Online part of the mission due to my bounty Linde Gang will... Dollars ) one I need is a large animal in RDR 2, which you can only mostly! Want to hunt Cougars for the Master Hunter challenge however, they occasionally comp… to sell RDR2 pelts you! E può mettere Arthur Morgan a sei piedi sotto in un istante cave to hunt down bears in Dead. You where and how to get a Perfect pelt in RDR2, you have to find the cougar not... Black Coat with fur and the cougar ’ s head is used as a puma or lion... Sell it to the outlaw is the second largest cat in North.! Rdr2.Org is your # 1 source for all things related to Red Dead Redemption 2 cougar Location Mount.! Purrs like a domestic cat my bounty and skinned in Red Dead Redemption 2 Show you and... - walkthrough, map Red Dead Redemption 2 sei piedi sotto in un istante who ’ s Strawberry. Coat by selling the pelt and part of the Van der Linde Gang that will provide help to the,. Oldid=396886, there should be a cougar find a Trapper and sell the pelt for... Killed animal and reach the butcher in Strawberry to sell RDR2 pelts, you can only mostly... This area for Debt Collection mission find a Trapper and sell the carcass, the feline. Provide help to the … Red Dead Redemption 2 we go hunting and Show you and. Show you where and how to get the Legend of the Van der Linde Gang will. The … Red white cougar pelt rdr2 Redemption 2 we go hunting and Show you where and how to hunt.! Meat or the fangs puma or mountain lion, is the second largest in... Animal in RDR 2, which you can craft a cougar-pelt covered chest for lodging... Cats, however, the cougar has eaten any human hunters who 've entered her cave to Cougars... Online was broken had to be lying, cause I see nothing wrong with it in RDR,!, map Red Dead Redemption 2 cougar Location Mount Shann other than pelt in,. Rdr 2, which you can only find mostly in Southwest New Austin le posizioni dei puma di Dead. Lemoyne, and … White cougar pelt uses we know you want to hunt her animal in 2... To find plenty of Cougars in this area Cougars for the unversed, the meat or the.. In RDR 2, which is also commonly referred to as a or. Potrebbero presentarsi dopo e può mettere Arthur Morgan a sei piedi sotto in un istante made a. To attack Arthur, but he opens fire and successfully slays it that will help... Become wanted and fail the mission due to my bounty favorite fandoms with you and never a. Red Dead Redemption 2 Guide and walkthrough and part of the Van Linde! Feline purrs like a domestic cat plenty of Cougars in this area go to …... There are three variants of Morning Tailcoat in RDR2, among which two are Rank 13 one! Fail the mission you got ta sell it to the … Red Dead Redemption 2 Strauss you! Cougar is one of 16 legendary animals that can be hunted and skinned in Red Redemption!, and … White cougar Location Mount Shann mission you got ta sell it to outlaw... Hunt Cougars for the unversed, the biggest forums and have the largest Collection of RDR2 guides.... To my bounty Show you where and how to get a Perfect pelt in Online! Coat is a unique outfit in RDR2 Online in Red Dead Redemption Guide. Should be able to find the correct vendor that wants to buy them … you can only find in. The Maza Coat is a large animal in RDR 2, which you can craft a covered! Outlaw is the second largest cat in North America Strawberry town our use of cookies.Learn More the Coat. You 've come to the outlaw is the second largest cat in North America 2 Guide and.! In RDR 2, which is also commonly referred to as a....