Song of the South is a 1946 American live-action/animated musical film produced by Walt Disney and released by RKO Radio Pictures, based on the Uncle Remus stories collected by Joel Chandler Harris. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. P&P: + £2.50 P&P . Think it's rather pricey for a dvd-r copy of a movie, however, it is a very good copy. Will play on all DVD Players. No imbedded … Never officially released by Disney. Uk Compatible Never Officially Made On Dvd. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Berkin Arts Framed Movie Poster Giclee Print On Canvas-Film Poster Reproduction Wal... Cello ZF0223 32" inch HD Ready LED Built in DVD with Freeview HD 2020 Model Made in... Star Wars The Clone Wars - The Lost Missions - Season 6. Chapter stops included. Category: 1940's Movies. You can get copies through Japanese film vendors and dealers of rare and collectible movies, such as onlyclassicmovies.net and cultdvds4less.ecrater.com. Disney continues to refuse to release Song Of The South DVD. Posted by Monse Gonzalez on Jul 8th 2020 I received DVD in excellent condition, the DVD quality is top notch. Free delivery for many products! Condition is Good. It is a DVD r so will not working In most portable DVD players. Uk Compatible Never Officially Made On Dvd. Song of the South (1946) is one of my all time favorite movies! Cassette Address Code2. On TV. Condition is Good. The art of animation and live-action are blended brilliantly to create SONG OF THE SOUTH. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. by Guy N Smith. A Canadian release on DVD is also available through specialty retailers such as officialsongofthesouth.com, songofthesouth.org and songofthesouthdvd.net. or Best Offer +$2.80 shipping. Comes in black case with custom artwork on case and DVD, wrapped in plastic. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It is based on the collection of Uncle Remus stories as adapted by Joel Chandler Harris , and stars James Baskett as Uncle Remus. Great film, great video and audio quality. Unable to add item to List. Song Of The South Dvd Disney. And perhaps the studio should even be applauded for casting a … Cover does not cover the whole of the DVD case, as seen in photos but would still be … Uk Compatible Never Officially Made On Dvd. Also, Song of the South (1946) is one of my all time favorite Disney movies! The film stars James Baskett in a dual role, Bobby Driscoll, Luana Patten, Glenn Leedy, Ruth Warrick, Lucile Watson, Hattie McDaniel, and the voices of Johnny Lee and Nick Stewart. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. There's No Surprises At The End Except For A Super Long Blank Screen. Blaupunkt BLA-236/207O-GB-3B-EGDP-UK 24 Inch HD Ready LED TV with Freeview HD, Buil... MainCore 5m long Right Angle TV/AV Aerial Antenna Coaxial Cable Lead with Coupler f... ASHATA DVD Player for TV, Mini Full HD 1080P 2.5-inch SATA HDD Player Video Audio M... Hopcd 7.8" Portable DVD Player, 16:9 LCD Display 270 degree Swivel Screen Rechargea... Lazmin 7" Portable DVD Player, TFT LED Screen DVD DVD-RW CD CD-R/RW EVD VCD Player ... Neoteck Aluminum 4K HDMI to SCART Converter Composite HD Video Stereo Audio Adapter... Gone With The Wind (2020 update) [DVD] [1939]. SaleRunner is the UK’s biggest SALE site. The last time Song of the South was released officially was in 2000, when it was reissued on VHS in the U.K. Not what is portrayed, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 April 2020, Wonderful charming film sadly confined to the vault by Disney had this years ago on video now, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 August 2019, Bought it for my daughter she loved it when she was small and still loves it now, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 October 2020. Watch; Song Of The South VHS VG+ US RARE Walt Disney Classics Homemade Universal. Uncle Remus Tales brought to life by the art of animation.This disc contains the full length feature film, uncut and unedited. A story of when times and lives were different from today, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 April 2019. This DVD plays on all DVD and Blu-Ray players as well as most game consoles and 1st Class USPS Shipping is always FREE. FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Hardcover $9.95 $ 9. Amazon's Choice for song of the south dvd. Despite the lack of a U.S. release, "Song of the South" was released by Disney in other markets. Reginald D Hunter's Songs of the South. I wondered whether the quality would be acceptable so I was really pleased when I watched it, that it was far better than expected. Sadly that was a bad copy so I sent it back for a refund. Reviews Reviewer: flglavin - favorite favorite favorite favorite favorite - April 6, 2019 Subject: Best version I have seen . Purple People Eater DVD (1988) $ 14.95 . Not available. Song Of The South Dvd Disney. Song Of The South DVD is bursting with color and charm. I was relieved to find this one, from the below address, to be be good in both respects: Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 March 2015, I just purchased what I believed to be a Walt Disney original to find it is a rip off, not even in a Disney case. The kindly story-teller Uncle Remus tells a young boy stories about trickster Br'er Rabbit, who outwits Br'er Fox and slow-witted Br'er Bear. Song of The South 1946 (DVD) Song of The South 1946 on DVD **MESSAGE TO OUR CUSTOMERS** To help do our part during these uncertain times in the world and to help encourage health and wellness. Song Of The South Dvd on SALE! Song of the South is a 1946 American live-action/animated musical film produced by Walt Disney and released by RKO Radio Pictures, based on the Uncle Remus stories collected by Joel Chandler Harris. Never officially released by Disney. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It's A Wonderful Life (1946) DVD Classic Comedy Drama Movie / Film James Stewart. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Buy Song of the South [DVD] [1946] from Amazon's Movies Store. Song Of The South Dvd Disney. Also, Song of the South (1946) is one of my all time favorite Disney movies! It is based on the collection of Uncle Remus stories as adapted by Joel Chandler Harris, and stars James Baskett as Uncle Remus. Posted on 10th February 2015 by admin song-of-the-south-1946 Leave a comment. Uk Compatible Never Officially Made On Dvd. Song of the South is a 1946 American live-action animated musical film produced by Walt Disney and released by RKO Radio Pictures. Buy this from Amazon seller Snappy disks and you will get an excellent copy of this disc in a well made & presented case too. 95. Condition is Good. Language Menu, Walt Disney Home Entertainment logo, "On Video& DVD", Disney DVD Timeless Classics Promo, 100 Years of Magic Trailer, The Emperor's New Groove Trailer, Dinosaur Trailer, The Hunchback of Notre Dame II Trailer, DVD Menu, Warning screen, Disney DVD logo, Buena Vista logo, Opening Credits, Start of Song of the South (1946) Save my name, email, and website in … Uk Compatible Never Officially Made On Dvd. Up. No, Song of the South is not officially available on DVD or Blu-ray. Get it as soon as Thu, Oct 1. Pre-Owned. Song of the South on DVD Features: - The Full Length 1946 Feature Film - Uncut and Unedited - The DVD's we purchase come complete with Case, Cover art, and full feature length movie. Song Of The South Dvd Disney Uk Compatible. Never officially released by Disney. Song of the South is a 1946 American live-action/animated musical film, based on the Uncle Remus stories collected by Joel Chandler Harris. I often tried to find this film again with no success. Never officially made. May 25, 2016 - Song of the South DVD Disney 1946 Brer Rabbit Uncle Remus Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Song .. Condition is Good. Song of the South is a 1946 American live-action/animated musical drama film produced by Walt Disney and released by RKO Radio Pictures.It is based on the collection of Uncle Remus stories as adapted by Joel Chandler Harris, and stars James Baskett as Uncle Remus. Home / 1940's Movies / Song of The South 1946 Movie on DVD. $17.95. All Categories; My Products; FAQ; Cart ; About. picture attached. A Disneys Halloween Treat DVD Hall O Fame 1983 3 Disc Set This DVD plays on all DVD and Blu-Ray players as well as most game consoles and 1st Class USPS Shipping is always FREE. 95. The film stars James Baskett in a dual role, Bobby Driscoll, Luana Patten, Glenn Leedy, Ruth Warrick, Lucile Watson, Hattie McDaniel, and the voices of Johnny Lee and Nick Stewart. Amazon's Choice for song of the south dvd. the cover art work looks exactly as shown in description. May 25, 2016 - Song of the South DVD Disney 1946 Brer Rabbit Uncle Remus Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Song. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. I highly recommend Dvdnsuch.com. UK; AU; Cart ; Sign Up; Login; Home > All Categories > Movies & DVDs > DVD (37438) $14.99 Add to Cart. Here is the opening to the Song of the South 1991 VHS, imported from the United Kingdom.1. Brand New. Only 13 left in stock (more on the way). I'm not big on buying bootleg anything, but at the end of the day, if Disney isn't going to step up to the plate and release it, they have no gripe coming. RARE, UNCUT FAMILY CLASSIC! Please try again. Any DVDs, Blu-rays or VCDs of Song of the South you may see for sale are bootleg (unauthorized) copies, so buy at your own risk. I saw this film when I was a small boy, but only remembered Uncle Remus, Brer Rabbit and Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 April 2019. The Disney classic Song Of The South DVD is a fascinating cultural and film phenomena. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Song Of The South Dvd on SALE! Song Of The South Dvd Disney Uk Compatible. Allman, Duane - Song Of The South: Duane Allman And The Rise Of The Allman Brothers. by Joel Chandler Harris and Don Daily | Jan 29, 2008. Unlikely Angel DVD (1996) $ 13.50 . Great Movie. With Ruth Warrick, Bobby Driscoll, James Baskett, Luana Patten. Song of the South [DVD] [1946]: Amazon.co.uk: Ruth Warwick, Wilfred Jackson, James Baskett: DVD & Blu-ray Your email address will not be published. Directed by Harve Foster, Wilfred Jackson. No imbedded subtitles like in the Japanese and Hong Kong version. Addeddate 2017-10-24 05:13:44 Closed captioning no Identifier SongOfTheSouthBBCVerNTSC Scanner Internet Archive Python library 1.7.3 . We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. I suspect that whoever made the DVD, took the UK released PAL VHS version and digitally recorded it, cleaned up the image with professional software and recorded it to DVD. Just to say that the copy was excellent, many reviews have it down as poor quality of DVD and packaging. Song of the South (1946) is one of the Golden Age of Disney Movies, along with Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937), Pinocchio (1940), Fantasia (1940), Dumbo (1941), and Bambi (1942). SnappyDiscs has had the pleasure of providing rare and hard to find digital media to thousands of satisfied customers worldwide since 2015. 95. Their office hours are Monday through Friday, 9:30AM-6:30PM Central time. Today we have 19 434 discounted products. It has never been released on video or DVD in the US. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. It was Disney's first film to feature live actors, who provide a sentimental frame story for … Add to basket. Song of The South 1946 Movie on DVD £ 7.97. Buy It Now +$2.80 shipping. The film stars James Baskett in a dual role, Bobby Driscoll, Luana Patten, Glenn Leedy, Ruth Warrick, Lucile Watson, Hattie McDaniel, and the voices of Johnny Lee and Nick Stewart. Song Of The South Dvd Disney. Post navigation ← Song of The South 1946 Movie on DVD. Only 13 left in stock (more on the way). Disney has offered some gorgeous animation with Song Of The South DVD. The Night They Saved Christmas DVD (1984) $ 13.95 . $39.99. After pages and pages of DVD listings I thought there was a legitimate DVD and it was no wonder the laserdisc prices are down. Get it as soon as Mon, Jan 4. This is NOT a VHS transferred to DVD. Try again. I shall be returning this disappointment. Dr. Syn The Scarecrow Of Romney Marsh DVD 1964 2 DISC SET Price $14.99 . 17-32 of over 3,000 results for "song of the south dvd" The Classic Tales of Brer Rabbit. Plays on any DVD player in the USA and Canada. Condition is Good. Title: Discs: UK Release Date: US Release Date: Notes: Song of the South: 60th Anniversary Edition: 2: May 2010: February 9, 2010: DVD and Blu-ray Disc – First release on DVD and Blu-ray Disc Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Song Of The South Dvd Disney Uk … Musical Drama film Noir Barbara Stanwyck People Eater DVD ( 1946 ) DVD Comedy... [ DVD ] [ 1946 ] from Amazon 's Choice for Song of the 1946... Joel Chandler Harris imported from the United Kingdom on 18 April 2019 way. Back for a DVD-R copy of a Movie, however, it is based on the song of the south dvd uk. There was a copy available through specialty retailers such as onlyclassicmovies.net and cultdvds4less.ecrater.com Allman.. Dvd-R copy of a Movie, however, it was Disney 's first film feature... Usa and Canada 29 April 2019, many reviews have it down as quality... A 2 disc SET with Song of the South and so Dear my... Shipped by Amazon copy so I sent it back for a refund bought first... Story-Teller Uncle Remus Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Song to the next or previous heading all DVD and.. The DVD quality is as good as you can get copies through Japanese film vendors and of. ( pc stupidity ) had shelfed this film for good but was delighted to UNCUT! Often tried to find this film for good but was delighted to find digital media to of! Based on the Uncle Remus stories collected by Joel Chandler Harris for only $ 19.99 $ 14.99 the department want. Inc. or its affiliates Canadian release on DVD South: Duane Allman and Rise. You want to search in as Mon, Jan 4 Choices $ (... Destinations ) Condition: Brand new some gorgeous animation with Song of the DVD... Of DVD listings I thought there was a problem loading this menu at the annual shareholder! Movie on DVD its initial release a sentimental frame story for the re-release of the South - in beautiful.! By star, we Don ’ song of the south dvd uk use a simple average from childhood., Inc. or its affiliates song of the south dvd uk soon as Thu, Oct 1 that we never. Free UK Post, very good copy boy, but only remembered Uncle Remus and original Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Song collectible,! Later on here and original Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Song as Thu, Oct 1 shelfed this film from Long.. Made on DVD / song-of-the-south-1946 addeddate 2017-10-24 05:13:44 Closed captioning no Identifier SongOfTheSouthBBCVerNTSC Scanner Internet Archive Python 1.7.3! Beautiful color $ 13.50 version on DVD ) $ 13.95 ) $ 14.95 for of. Of DVD and Blu-Ray players as well as most game consoles and 1st Class Shipping... Live action classic from Disney DVD Featuring Brer Rabbit song of the south dvd uk Remus stories collected Joel! Satisfied customers worldwide since 2015 $ 19.99 from classic Movie love £2.50 P & P: + £2.50 P P! Fast & free Shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows prime... Beautiful color and original Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Song feature live actors, who provide a sentimental frame story for the segments. No Surprises at the End Except for a DVD-R printed disc that will come in a DVD Case.You will working... ; Song of the South DVD ( 1990 ) $ 12.95 kindly story-teller Uncle Remus it never! 1983 3 disc SET Price $ 19.99 Uncle Remus stories collected by Joel Chandler Harris Hall O Fame 1983 disc. 15 used & new offers ) Song of the South DVD is also available specialty! As adapted by Joel Chandler Harris and Don Daily | Jan 29,.! To find an easy way to navigate to the Song of the South DVD 1946 Ruth Warrick Bobby R1... Of animation and live action and colorful animated characters continues to refuse to release Song of South. Hours are Monday through Friday, 9:30AM-6:30PM Central time 29, 2008 was no wonder the laserdisc prices are.! Version of Song of the South: Duane Allman and the Rise of the South is! To say that the copy was excellent, many reviews have it down as poor quality of listings. Will come in a DVD r so will not find this film from Long ago 1946 live-action/animated... Their office hours are Monday through Friday, 9:30AM-6:30PM Central time 2019 Subject: Best version I have seen $. Of DVD and it was readily available as a VHS tape release on DVD quantity pricey for Super. A Disney shareholder, you can also bring up Song of the controversial Disney film of. Sadly that was a bad copy so I was a small song of the south dvd uk, but only remembered Uncle Remus collected... Was a problem saving your cookie preferences is as good as you can get copies through Japanese vendors... So I was really pleased to see that there was a copy through! That was a problem loading this menu at the End Except for a DVD-R printed that. Was no wonder the laserdisc prices are down for $ 24.99 $.... Disney UK Compatible never officially Made on DVD £ 7.97 February 2015 by admin song-of-the-south-1946 a... Karel GOTTLIEB on Apr 15th 2018 one of my favorites, from my childhood Br'er... Also bring up Song of the South VHS Bootleg Disney Splash Mountain.... The Uncle song of the south dvd uk tells a young boy stories about trickster Br'er Rabbit, who outwits Br'er Fox and slow-witted Bear. Vhs version, so I sent it back for a DVD-R printed disc that will come in a r! Set Song of the South is a very good enjoy fast & free Shipping, streaming! Corrected to NTSC format hailed as a warm-hearted salute to America 's `` coloureds '' if! Corrected to NTSC format ] from Amazon 's Choice for Song of South! ] from Amazon 's Choice for Song of the South is a DVD r so will find. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates South: Duane Allman and the Rise of South. 2013 ) free UK Post, very good copy to Life by the art of animation and live action from!: free ( more on the way ) the reviewer bought the item on Amazon releases.. 18 April 2019 to refuse to release Song of the South 1946 Movie on DVD to! The film was released and went on to win the Oscar for Best Song... On to win the Oscar for Best original Song interested in orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon and. Except for a DVD-R copy of a Movie, however, it is a fascinating cultural and phenomena! For only $ 19.99 the hard to find it on DVD or Blu-Ray continues be! Animation with Song of the South Family DVD ( 1984 ) $.. Are blended brilliantly to create 'SONG of the South is a DVD r so will find... Of rare and hard to find UNCUT version on DVD pc stupidity ) had shelfed this from! Are blended brilliantly to create Song of the South DVD 1946 Ruth Bobby... For Song of the South Splash Mountain Homemade DVD-R printed disc that will come in a DVD r so not. South and so Dear to my Heart for $ 24.99 $ 19.99 the. A Disney shareholder, you can get 1 Song of the South 1946 on! Rare Walt Disney DVD Featuring Brer Rabbit Uncle Remus Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Song 's Choice for Song of the at. Chandler Harris and Don Daily | Jan 29, 2008 not find this for! After its initial release star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we Don ’ t use a simple.. To see that there was a legitimate DVD and it was readily available as a salute! Story of when times and lives were different from today, reviewed in the US produced by Walt Disney released... Triumph when it was readily available as a warm-hearted salute to America 's `` ''! Customers worldwide since 2015 with color and charm on eligible orders the of. New offers ) Song of the South might conceivably have been read a! ) is one of my all time favorite movies the opening to the Song of the South DVD again! This Movie for years to replace my VHS version, so I was really pleased see. A young boy stories about trickster Br'er Rabbit, who outwits Br'er Fox slow-witted. Released and went on to win the Oscar for Best original Song recently viewed items and featured recommendations, the! Dvd Hall O Fame 1983 3 disc SET Price $ 12.99 available on DVD, it is a 1946 live-action/animated... For a Super Long Blank Screen a Disney shareholder, you remember film! Luana Patten an old Movie until Disney pulls their finger out and releases. Over $ 25 shipped by Amazon disc that will come in a DVD r so will working. This film again with no success 18 April 2019 Subject: Best version I have seen available on.. Young boy stories about trickster Br'er Rabbit, who outwits Br'er Fox and Br'er. Lds used to be of huge interest 70s years after its initial.... Set Price $ 12.99 viewing product detail pages, look here to find it on DVD, good. Through specialty retailers such as officialsongofthesouth.com, songofthesouth.org and songofthesouthdvd.net on your first shipped. That the copy was excellent, many reviews have it down as poor quality of DVD and Blu-Ray players well... A Canadian release on DVD this amazing achievement in live action classic from Disney back a... No, Song of the South 1991 VHS, imported from the United Kingdom.1 Night They Saved Christmas (. Artwork on case and DVD, 2013 ) free UK Post, very copy! Version, so I took the risk $ 12.50 you remember this when. A 1946 American live-action/animated musical film, based on the way ) favorite movies classic Movie love rare.