The Splash Master build focuses on splash damage. If anyone has a spare on PS4 I can trade for other character mods or guns I’ve got. Level: 65 - Mayhem 10. The Buff resets when you Reload, swap Weapons, or with the first shot after a firing break. 3 Best Moze Builds for Borderlands 3 Our Borderlands 3 guide shows you how to get ready for Titanfall and build Moze step-by-step to turn her into a pure DPS, splash damage dealing badass that literally explodes all enemies. ; Means of Destruction —is the key trait that enables the whole build, as it is the only way to regenerate grenades. This high damage build can easily melt bosses with the right weapons in hand. Rolls to look for: Action Skills – Best Borderlands 3 Mo Wrecks. Today I am going to be showing you the best Moze grenade build out there right now. Macintosh PC PlayStation 5 Stadia Xbox Series X Xbox One. Thank you!! And when I search for Mayhem 4 builds, Its always Amara, Zane or Flak. With extremely high splash damage, Moze can take down mobs in an instant with a few grenade throws. My moze doesn't have nearly that amount with same setup. Currently running with deathless bloodletter build. A lvl 60 mayhem 10 Moze save with perfect gear + anointments. - Each Character is Moze (Not for any Reason) - Each Item is Level 65 Mayhem 10 (Until More Levels Release) - Each Item Is Anointed Except Items That Cannot Be - Main Campaign, DLC 1, & DLC 2 are completed. Mayhem 10 RAD GOD MOZE build for Moze. #14. alex010300. 1 Special Effects 2 Stats 2.1 Affected Variable 2.2 Prefixes 2.3 Skill Bonuses Chew 'em up!Auto Bear now lasts the rest of the duration that Iron Bear has left if Moze gets out early. Wacky. Moze Bottomless Mags Maliwan Build Guide. Filled my bank and backpack full of legendries and sold more than I can remember, but no deathless artefact or bloodletter mod.
I’ll have to play around with those suggestions for sure. Build overview. TEDIORE MOZE. ... Yeah thats pretty stupid, the hex moze build made me play moze in the first place. This build is primarily meant for leveling up to TVHM Mayhem 2 offering high damage/survivability through Iron Bear, and means to replenish grenades and reset the cooldown of the mech, without relying on specific legendary/unique weapons/items. A bloodletter one with nearly infinite shields? This build makes Moze as close to immortal as possible. This means after firing your weapon you can stop and the Buff continuous stacking.. Buff: ‍‍Weapons, Grenades, and Melee get up +100% Bonus Corrosive Damage (7.5% per second). This Borderlands 3 Moze Build guide has been updated for level 65. The Jack DLC gives you access to the best leveling spot and the cowboy dlc has a lot of good guns. Borderlands 3: 10 Must-Have Skills For The Gunner, Ranked. Infinite grenade spam and no reloads with BBB and Cloning Maddening tracker. So, here’s the best endgame Moze build in Borderlands 3. Can I turn those modes off? By utilizing Short Fuse Passive we have a chance to create an extra explosion that deals extra Splash Damage and can trigger Means of Destruction. Bloodletter +3 Thin Red Line. Build Strengths Works Against Boss or Multiple Enemies. This Moze build is among the Top DPS Builds in Borderlands 3 with insane self-sustain via high Health Leech and Infinite ammunition. Level 65 Mayhem 10 Moze Build breakdown! Really wanna try this 1hp Moze build. High DPS Moze Build. Borderlands 3 - Non-Modded Mayhem 10 Class Mod Moze Bloodletter - Xbox/PS4/PC Fast 1 hour delivery during business hours Trusted, veteran seller with 100,000+ items sold Safe non-modded gear with legitimate stats Easy direct console-to-console delivery 1. With this build, you want to use the “when your health is below 50%, you will deal 150% radiation damage” anoint. After brief continuous fire Moze starts stacking a Buff. Moze the Gunner is the bombastic lead-spitter of the Borderlands 3 characters roster, and with her 15-tonne Iron Bear mech never far away, there is a great deal of scope for customising her however you want. Grizzled —enable Iron Bear reset almost immediately after Auto Bear runs out of duration.