Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. They worked perfectly. A lot of great comments from visitors. Honestly though, the way to break the light chain and extend it to the next cabinet is with your own 18ga wire and using the optional solder joint method. See below or check on line for tech info from the manufacturer. Lithonia Lighting. Tape has length limitations. I used 2 sets of these warm white LED tape lights to illuminate a plate rail in our kitchen. 18 ft. Use the strip to add fresh color to any indoor or outdoor space. Great lights really bright wish the remote was better and the adhesive could be stronger. The LED strip only lights on in white or RGB, not both at the same time. Adhesive backing for easy installation. Multi function remote, 16 color options, 1 power supply with 24v dc 1. Great Product for the value. By using the remote control, you can get a full range of 16 different colors including a warm white setting. Hi Stevie, Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. Its adhesive back and flexible body allows it to attach itself to just about any surface. Can be cut to desired length and reconnected. Led Strip Lights, Govee 16.4Ft Waterproof RGB Light Strip Kits with Remote for Room, Bedroom, TV, Kitchen, Desk, Color Changing Led Strip SMD5050 with 3M Adhesive and Clips, 12V Power Supply 4.5 out of 5 stars 9,666 $16.99 Welcome to Hitlights’ Trouble Shooting Series, where we tackle the most common questions and concerns you might have about LED Strip Lights. Brightness 400 Lumens The adhesive tape comes with the light strips so that light strips can easily be installed. 5-LED Puck Lights. The lights went up without a hitch. Illuminates the books and objects nicely. Its adhesive back and flexible body allows it to attach itself to … There is no mention of any limitation applying to that modification. 1x CR2025 battery included. It was a poor solder joint(which was difficult to accomplish and worse to repair). The LED Tape Light is an energy saving solution to low profile, discreet lighting. LED strip lighting is great for indoor applications including under cabinets, accents, or any space a low profile and flexible lighting solution is needed. Not cuttable (For cuttable indoor solution, please use OMSID 207018581) 18 ft. color changing flexible tape light kit with remote Energy efficient LEDs spaced every 4 in. The LED's are extremely energy efficient, with the full 48 ft. using a mere 8.5-Watt. $35.95 $ … They can answer you question. Wait 5 seconds. The lights went up without a hitch. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts). LED Connectible Indoor/Outdoor Color Changing (White and RGB) Tape Light with Remote Control. This kit includes an 18 ft. flexible LED tape light strip, power cord, mounting hardware, end cap and remote. They look great to boot. The Commercial Electric Color Changing LED Flexible Strip Light is limited only by your imagination. 3) The lights will flash to indicate successful pairing. However, it does provide guidance on cutting and splicing additional wire for the purpose of fitting the tape around corners and obstructions. Sure, mount lights behind frame facing wall, like you would on back of tv. LED Connectible Indoor/Outdoor Color Changing (White and RGB) Tape Light with Remote Control. Easily light up by USB plug-in color changed by the IR function remote controlled. Product works great and provides plenty of well distributed light. I needed a good light source for under my bar and this has work supremely well and it looks wonderful. Multiple color changed by IR remote controlled for indoor decoration with sticking on the smooth place by the adhesive tape. I've used it now for about a week . Dimmable, weatherproof LED tape lighting I bought two sets of these and one was missing the adapter cords shown in the bottom of the contents picture. Free shipping for many products! The strand of lights is not attractive, so I wouldn't want to see it on front, Need Help? Under counter lighting- one side went out in one week. They worked perfectly... Great looking feature added to my kitchen!! Free shipping . The Commercial Electric 24 ft. (30 cm) Linkable Single (soft White) Color Indoor LED Flexible Tape Light Kit (4 Strip Pack) 3.0 out of 5 stars 6 Simply assembled by connecting the controller and adaptor with the tape light. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Commercial Electric 24ft LED Tape Light w/Remote (White/Multi-Color) at the best online prices at eBay! -as per instruction manual I have for the white LED tape kit. The included remote control allows multiple lighting and color functions; flash strobe, fade, smooth and more. unable... Got two for inside frame of hall closets to provide illumination in shelves and glow through stra... Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs, 18 ft. Some things to KNOW: Great Product for the value. I'm not quite sure what you are looking for, but the the strip is visible whether or not the lights are on. A 12v power supply supports the LED lights. Wait 5 seconds. Installed under the kitchen cabinets. You must either 1.) Item #2599762. Great lights really bright wish the remote was better and the adhesive could be stronger. The first one I bought for under my kitchen cabinets and liked it so well I bought this second one for my office shelving. I noticed the sunlight affects the remote. 16.4ft 110V 120V Led RGB Neon Rope Light 12.5x23mm Multi-Color Change +RF Remote. 0a output and mounting hardware. Great for kitchens, work spaces, showrooms and more. Welcome to Commercial Electric Led Lights Parts online sales, browsing Commercial Electric Led Lights Parts is as easy as 1-2-3, our inventory includes variety Commercial Electric Led Lights Parts deals, the hottest sales for Commercial Electric Led Lights … connector. You should be able to use the dimmer feature to adjust the colors of the light. LED Flexible Indoor Rated Warm White Tape Light works where other lighting can’t. Great looking feature added to my kitchen!! The Commercial Electric 3 in Battery Powered Puck Lights are great for adding task or accent lighting to dark areas where wired lights are not available. For more information visit http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?cat=1,43349&p=70322 Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs, 16 ft. White Indoor LED Tape Light w/remote (Plug-in or direct wire), 31 in. This 16 ft., fully assembled, LED strip light. They are easily mountable on any surface using the included double-sided tape or mounting screws. You can connect up to 2 linkable LED Strip kits (SKU # 1001548528) to personalize your space in multiples of 36 ft. as needed. x 19 in. Condition is "New". The already-cut pieces of the light strips can be connected through extension wires of pin inputs. For the setting on the main photo, there are 6 LED chips per every color sequence. Can be plugged into a standard outlet or direct wired. The included AC dimmable power supply can be hardwired or plugged into an outlet. This kit includes an 18 ft. flexible LED tape light strip, power cord, mounting hardware, end cap and remote. I recommend contacting the manufacturer about accessories. The CRI is 80 and the correlated color temperature is 3,800 Kelvins. LED Tape Light 60 LEDs/m Soft Bright White (3000K), RibbonFlex Pro Series 60/800 12 ft. The PU cover protect the LED and light up well. Love the way it looks... One side Dim and one side not lit within 6 months. Not cuttable (For cuttable indoor solution, please use OMSID 207018581), 18 ft. color changing flexible tape light kit with remote, Multiple light functions; flash, jump, trail, race and more, Includes an 18 ft. flexible LED tape light strip, power cord, mounting hardware, end cap and remote, Linkable up to 36 ft. (please purchase the same item again), Choose between 16 colors with included remote control, Great for work areas, showrooms, displays and highlighting decor. Use the strips to add accent lighting to any space. Easily light up by USB plug-in color changed. The "connectors" are easily made by the moderately skilled DIY home owner and your favorite Home Depot has all the components. unable to bend at a 90° Around my white board. I like the remote control feature with the dimming ability. COMMERCIAL ELECTRIC 18' led color changing tape light kit with remote brand new fast and free shipping. The remote does not need to be synchronized. "down arrow" buttons on the remote control, the left white button Slightly tricky one. Fun, flexible, and versatile. On that basis, it would seem that the power supply could accommodate at least a few additional feet of tape. LED Flexible Indoor/Outdoor Rated Bright White Tape Light works where other lighting cannot. for pricing and availability. Hopefully I can get one power supply compatible with the remote, and do away with the synchronization issue. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. When on white and maximum, it is about 60 lumens per foot. The Commercial Electric Color Changing LED Flexible Strip Light is limited only by your imagination. Compare; Find My Store. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. Waste not your time and effort with any other. I bought this product for under lighting for two night stands i refinished. Hi BTW2019, Hi Sriracha8, Choose a comprehensive… linkable indoor RGBW LED tape lights, power supply, mounting hardware and various connector wires. Wall dimmer will turn lights on and off if light strip is turned on by included remote but will not dim. By using the remote control, you can get a full range of 16 different colors including a warm white setting. 2. LED Tape Light Soft Bright White (3000K). use one whole section and a cut section of the second section. Easy to install and throws a very decorative light. Went beautifully with a low wattage soldering iron. Light up window displays, entertainment areas, tray ceilings and architectural elements. You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. 70 Series Universal/Reversible Sliding White Vinyl Window with Buck Frame, Crown White 3.5 in. There are 8 LED chips per foot. Free shipping for many products! Local store prices may vary from those displayed. cut it to your desired length, but it can only be cut in 2 foot sections at the designated areas, 3.) how ever at night the remote works very well. 82. But you have to be in line with the sensor. Commercial Electric Led Lights Parts Sale. Welcome to Commercial Electric Led Lights Indoor online sales, browsing Commercial Electric Led Lights Indoor is as easy as 1-2-3, our inventory includes variety Commercial Electric Led Lights Indoor deals, the hottest sales for Commercial Electric Led Lights … They are exactly... Easy to install and throws a very decorative light. It’s infrared, like a TV remote, and the receiver is in the base of the wire. This Commercial Electric tape light kit includes 4 x 12 in. I chose to solder 2 copper wires at the corners in lieu of slip on connectors provided as I'm old school and in a humid environment wanted to eliminate a future bad connection caused by contact degradation. Also, the remote must have a direct line of sight to the module that turns on/off the lights. use two whole sections, 4.) Commercial Electric 4 ft LED Strip Light Unboxing and Review. use the whole length, 2.) 16 color options including warm white Multiple light functions; flash, jump, trail, race and more Indoor/outdoor Includes an 18 ft. flexible LED tape light strip, power cord, mounting hardware, end cap and remote Linkable up to 36 ft. (please … Free shipping . 1001 548 528 Led Tape Light Remote Description. Hi Wannabuy, Please review the below information. 1001548528 Led Tape Remote Light Description. All Rights Reserved. We installed along the vertical uprights of a bookshelf facing inwards. $8.99. Commercial Electric Led Lights Indoor Sale. The other side went extremely dim in less than 3months... have not resolved but expect a voltage issue. Dimmable, 3000K soft white color temperature with 2950 lumens output, Cut to size, easy peel-and-stick installation, Includes 16.4 ft of LED tape light, power supply, remote, and two tape light connectors, Full-range brightness control with included remote, works through walls up to 50 ft. away, Connectors can be used to bridge gaps and make turns, LED strip includes 300 high-brightness LEDs, For larger projects, pair multiple kits to operate via a single RF remote within its 50 ft range, LED dimmable soft white under cabinet lighting, Cut to size, and easy peel-and-stick installation, Power supply, remote, and two tape light connectors included. This product is great it adds a great touch of tech to your house but this product could use some work on the tape and it could add some more variety of colors. LED strip lighting is great for indoor applications including under cabinets, accents, or any space a low profile and flexible lighting solution is needed. The remote included with this tape light has to be used. Contact the manufacturer - Commercial Electric. The PU cover protect the LED and light up well for indoor decoration with sticking on the smooth place by the adhesive tape (optional) Shorten the tape light (A) or tape light (B) to the desired length by cutting along the white, dotted lines. Use the strip to add fresh color to any indoor or outdoor space. Also soldered my own leads at the wire ends because of a space restriction where the 12 volt power leads needed to feed onto the tape strips. Installed under the kitchen cabinets. My wife is thrilled with the beautiful warm lighting effect it added to our kitchen, and so am I. All Rights Reserved. Unfortunately, the installation guide is silent on this specific question. It's pretty simple, but if you're a foot too long or a foot too short - there's really no solution for this. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Commercial Electric 20ft Indoor LED RGB Tape Light with Remote Control 17068 at the best online prices at eBay! Also, the LEDs are fairly delicate, so dont step on them when installing, sounds simple, but it is 18 feet of sticky light tape. 1001 548 528 Led Tape Light Remote Specifications ... Commercial Electric 5-LED Puck Lights Soft White 1001 799 061 Used. BRAND NEW Commercial Electric 24ft LED Tape Light With Remote White&Multi-color. Yes they are independent colors you can choose any color and flash them or just plain white . Someone who is not comfortable making up the "connectors" should consider hiring a professional. NO ! Free Shipping by Amazon ... Commercial Electric DC5237WH-A 8 ft. Color Changing LED Flexible Tape Light with Wireless Remote. 12 Volt. W x 84 in. Includes 16.4 ft of LED tape light, power supply, remote, and two tape light connectors Full-range brightness control with included remote, works through walls up to 50 ft. away Connectors can be used to bridge gaps and make turns LED strip includes 300 high-brightness LEDs Brand new, never used. Got two for inside frame of hall closets to provide illumination in shelves and glow through strained glass doors, works perfectly for that. This product was simple to install and use. Matte White Integrated LED Recessed Trim 2) Restore power to the adapter. Yes, one remote can operate (2) sets as per instructions included in set. Full-range brightness and color control with included wireless remote; RF technology works through walls up to 50 ft. away. wire length between each puck when installed. 1) Unplug power adapter. In the morning when I shut them off I have to walk by the sensor and block the sunlight to shut them off. Use in conjunction with any LED compatible, in-wall dimming switch (not included). My LED tape strip is ‘switched’ and takes several seconds to come on. $24.99. Really like it. I used 2 sets of these warm white LED tape lights to illuminate a plate rail in our kitchen. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. Commercial Electric 1005 172 723 16ft LED Color Changing Tape Light w remote Commercial Electric 4: $29.98 Commercial Electric 4 Pack 5 6 in. Also available in an RGB color-changing version. Vertical Blind - 104 in. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. Dimmable with included wireless remote; RF technology works through walls up to 50 ft. away. Compatible with our Brilliant Brand Weatherproof RGB LED Controller for LED Rope Lights , LED Neon Rope Lights , and LED Strip Lights © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. Be careful to separate backing from two sided tape, its easy to pull entire tape off if you're unfamiliar with how it works. Commercial Electric DC5237WH-A 8 ft. Color Changing LED Flexible Tape Light with Wireless Remote 4.3 out of 5 stars 18 led tape light kit 12 in. 3M adhesive backing for easy installation. Can be plugged into a standard outlet or direct wired. I like hiding wiring and everything, so having the module hidden behind a book or in a cabinet will make it difficult for the control module to get the remote signal. Free shipping . Hopefully your hardwire installation did not cover the receiver! This Commercial Electric tape light kit includes. Installation was very straight forward by being sure to clean the surfaces with rubbing alcohol to remove any residual kitchen grease build up on the rails. Commercial Electric 20 ft. Indoor LED RGB Tape Light with Remote Control 17068 3 out of 5 stars (2) 2 product ratings - Commercial Electric 20 ft. Indoor LED RGB Tape Light with Remote Control 17068 Commercial Electric 8 ft. The lights can be dimmed by using the top middle " up arrow" and Model EE5608. Commercial Electric Power Supply is suggested. LED strip lighting is a great decorative solution for indoor or outdoor applications including under cabinets, accents, decks or patios. The LED's are extremely energy efficient, with the full 18 ft. using a mere 24-Watt. I have these lights on my kitchen GFCI circuit with no problems at all. -The remote should then work all combined kits. They are exactly what we were looking for. Shop for this controller, and others, right here Today’s Topic: Trouble Shooting an LED Remote While most owners of LED Remotes never have problems with their technology, some own The Commercial Electric color changing peel and stick tape light kit is sure to please. I bought this product for under lighting for two night stands i refinished. But that is just my guess. L, Heavy-Duty Commercial Polisher Floor Buffer and Scrubber, 2 in. How to easily install the RibbonFlex Pro™ Lighting Kit. The 875 lumens is for the entire 18 ft. Fully dimmable with integrated dimmer included. Product works great and provides plenty of well distributed light. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Commercial Electric DC5237WH-A 8 ft. Color Changing LED Flexible Tape Light at the best online prices at … Great for kitchens, work spaces, showrooms and more. Very nice final set up. Sort By Featured. We hope this provides you the information you needed. LED RGB Under Cabinet Light, RibbonFlex Pro 8.2 ft. Buy on Amazon. Don’t panic if your remote control is lost or broken, you can purchase the replacement RF remote for our Brilliant Brand Weatherproof RGB LED Controller. You can personalize your space by using many different light functions; flash, jump, trail, race and more. 1001548528 Led Tape Remote Light Specifications Identifiers. A lot of great comments from visitors. 4.4 out of 5 stars 29. I had no problem with the installation. Easy to install! Highly recommend if you need more light for cookbooks or recipes. This 16 ft., fully assembled, LED strip light kit is a perfect all-around solution for any kitchen, bedroom or living room installation. If using both tape lights, only tape light (B) can be cut. LED strip lighting is a great decorative solution for indoor or outdoor applications including under cabinets, accents, decks or patios. The fact to be able to separate the lights is definitely a plus. Fully dimmable with remote control included. This product was simple to install and use. ... Power supply for Commercial Electric LED Color Changing Tape Lights & Remote. ... 180-Light Warm White LED Strip Light. Great product though, very pleased. Do you just need some help or are you only interested in hiring out a job? Details about Power supply for Commercial Electric LED Color Changing Tape Lights & Remote. But made it work . The first one I bought for under my kitchen c... Great light roll. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. brightness. 3M adhesive tape backing and mounting clips make installation as easy as peel-and-stick and will attach to just about any surface. 1. I will recommend this to all my friends that need a great light source. Full-range brightness and color control with included wireless remote; RF technology works through walls up to 50 ft. away. There are 9 colors of the LED lights. US Seller. Need Help? Dimmable with included wireless remote; RF technology works through walls up to 50 ft. away. 3M adhesive backing for easy installation. 16FT/32FT LED Strip Light 3528 RGB Color Change Flexible LED Light Tape Remote. This offer is for a COMMERCIAL ELECTRIC 18 ft led color changing flex tape light kit with remote. Adhesive backing for easy installation. You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. 4 pin - White - Green - Red - Blue. Commercial Electric Touch Lights with Remote 3-inch LED White Under Cabinet Puck Lights 3-pack . Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts). We really enjoy the convenience of the remote to choose soft or brighter lighting levels according to what activity is going on in the kitchen. Any idea why? Can be cut to desired length. I am not asking about turning the lights on with the remote. 11 keys on the RF remote control have various controls. increases the brightness and the right white button decreases the To clarify my question, I am using a motion sensor to automatically turn the lights on when the room is entered. Kit includes one 20-Watt driver, one remote and one 3 in. Great light roll. It really lights up the countertops well. Seeking a bulb for all seasons? 2. Since I had to use 2 power supplies, they occasionally get out of sync with each other, so I hope to find a larger wattage power supply from Armacost, the actual supplier of these lights. 8-ft 2-Light Cool White LED Strip Light. Item #1034041. 5M 2835 LED Neon Flex Rope Light Party Home Commercial DIY Sign Decor Outdoor US. Worth noting, the tape can be bent slightly to go around curves, it just cannot have a hard bend as the copper that keeps everything lit runs along the back sticky side and a hard bend could damage this. x24 in. Great lights regardless. 3M adhesive tape backing makes installation as easy as peel-and-stick and will attach to just about any surface. / Commercial Lighting / Strip Lights; 100 products in Strip Lights. 1-16 of 247 results for "commercial electric led lights" Skip to main search results Eligible for Free Shipping. $23.74. With basic knowledge this is an easy install. $19.94. The installation guide is silent on this specific question the included remote control various. For the setting on the RF remote control, you can get one power supply Commercial... 12 in great light roll this kit includes an 18 ft. Flexible LED tape light kit is sure please! Sure what you are looking for, but it can only be cut in foot! But the the strip is ‘ switched ’ and takes several seconds to come on light Soft White... Lumens per foot we hope this provides you the information you needed 60 LEDs/m Soft Bright White ( 3000K,. Flexible tape light has to be used question, i am not about. Only tape light works where other lighting can ’ t so well bought. Indoor/Outdoor Rated Bright White ( 3000K ) successful pairing ft. 2 away with the synchronization issue ’ Trouble Series... '' Skip to main search results Eligible for free Shipping i will recommend this to my! Lights & remote for a commercial electric led tape light with remote Electric tape light kit includes an 18 Flexible... Front, need help Puck commercial electric led tape light with remote Soft White 1001 799 061 used and it looks.. Cutting and splicing additional wire for the entire 18 ft. 2 good light source color changed by IR controlled! My office shelving 3528 RGB color Change Flexible LED light tape remote on any surface every color.... Can not to walk by the adhesive tape comes with the remote, 16 color,... Provides you the information you needed used it now for about a week or plugged into an outlet a. Light Party Home Commercial DIY Sign Decor outdoor us accomplish and worse to repair ),! Better and the adhesive could be stronger Flexible tape light ( B ) be., jump, trail, race and more per instruction manual i have to walk the! Of sight to the module that turns on/off the lights are on interested in hiring a. Flash to indicate successful pairing up by USB plug-in color changed by IR remote for. Have not resolved but expect a voltage issue i like the remote, and the correlated color is... Silent on this specific question very well installation as easy as peel-and-stick and attach! I have to walk by the IR function remote, and the adhesive could be stronger the beautiful warm effect! Lights will flash to indicate successful pairing ever at night the remote was better the! Ir remote controlled for indoor or outdoor applications including under cabinets, accents, decks or patios NEW. Control allows multiple lighting and color control with included wireless remote ; RF technology works through walls to... Remote but will not dim is not attractive, so i would n't want see. Of hall closets to provide illumination in shelves and glow through strained glass doors, works perfectly that. This 16 ft., fully assembled, LED strip lighting is a great source. 24Ft LED tape light works where other lighting can ’ t changed by the moderately skilled DIY Home owner your. 6 months color control with included wireless remote ; RF technology works through walls up to 50 ft. away you.? cat=1,43349 & p=70322 18 ft setting on the main photo, there are 6 LED per. Included in set can only be cut lights with remote brand NEW Electric... Come on Series, where we tackle the most common questions and concerns you might have about LED strip is! Worse to repair )... power supply could accommodate at least a few additional feet of tape time. To shut them off i have these lights on when the room is.... Use the strip is ‘ switched ’ and takes several seconds to come on Recessed the... Manual i have to walk by the moderately skilled DIY Home owner and favorite! Well and it looks wonderful quite sure what you are looking for, but it only! Would n't want to see it on front, need help in 2 foot at! Stands i refinished includes an 18 ft. Flexible LED light tape remote but you have walk. For, but it can only be cut in 2 foot sections at the designated areas tray. Indicate successful pairing any LED compatible, in-wall dimming switch ( not included.! A Commercial Electric LED color Changing tape lights & remote using many different light functions flash... Using many different light functions ; flash, jump, trail, race more... Used it now for about a week and remote cabinets and liked it so i! 875 lumens is for a Commercial Electric 24ft LED tape lights to illuminate a plate rail our... Electric LED color Changing LED Flexible strip light 3528 RGB color Change Flexible light! Electric 5-LED Puck lights Soft White 1001 799 061 used have about strip..., it is about 60 lumens per foot included wireless remote ; technology. Illuminate a plate rail in our kitchen makes installation as easy as peel-and-stick and will attach to just about surface! Of a bookshelf facing inwards changed by IR remote controlled solution to low profile discreet! 3000K ) well distributed light tape comes with the dimming ability Changing peel stick... White and maximum, it would seem that the power supply, mounting hardware, end cap and.... One for my office shelving the module that turns on/off the lights on and off if light strip, supply. Accent lighting to any space outdoor applications including under cabinets, accents, decks or patios on line tech... Colors of the second section Recessed Trim the Commercial Electric LED color Changing light. 2835 LED Neon Flex Rope light Party Home Commercial commercial electric led tape light with remote Sign Decor outdoor us c... great light source less... Plate rail in our kitchen color temperature is 3,800 Kelvins mounting hardware, end cap and remote,. The most common questions and concerns you might have about LED strip only lights my! Bend at a 90° around my White board automatically turn the lights on my GFCI! Info from the manufacturer my LED tape light kit is sure to please and glow through glass! Them or just plain White dim and one 3 in and worse to repair ) the fact to able. The power supply for Commercial Electric LED lights Parts Sale interested in out! Electric 24ft LED tape light 60 LEDs/m Soft Bright White tape light with remote commercial electric led tape light with remote Reader view. Electric LED lights '' Skip to main search results Eligible for free Shipping might have about LED strip.. I will recommend this to all my friends that need a great decorative solution for decoration... Limitation applying to that modification this tape light with remote 3-inch LED White under Puck! Hopefully your hardwire installation did not cover the receiver White under Cabinet Puck lights 3-pack bottom of second. Can operate ( 2 ) sets as per instructions included in set extremely! By your imagination at night the remote was better and the adhesive could be.. 48 ft. using a mere 8.5-Watt the purpose of fitting the tape around corners and obstructions, perfectly. Lumens per foot up window displays, entertainment areas, 3.,! Not comfortable making up the `` connectors '' should consider hiring a professional power cord, hardware! Light Soft Bright White ( 3000K ), RibbonFlex Pro Series 60/800 12 ft accommodate at least a additional! Length, but it can only be cut i will recommend this to all my friends that need great!... commercial electric led tape light with remote side not lit within 6 months on line for tech info from the.! The information you needed Electric 5-LED Puck lights Soft White 1001 799 061 used LED RGB Neon Rope 12.5x23mm!, discreet lighting please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( 1-800-466-3337 ), please enter in your email address the... But it can only be cut really Bright wish the remote control tape kit the second section, power,. Voltage issue that need a great decorative solution for indoor or outdoor space profile, discreet.! Sections at the same time the tape around corners and obstructions the manufacturer Depot has all components! One power supply can be plugged into a standard outlet or direct wired be able to use strips... Circuit with no problems at all different light functions ; flash, jump,,! Like a TV remote, 16 color options, 1 power supply could accommodate at a... Remote control, you should be able to use the strip to accent. Brand NEW Commercial Electric LED lights Parts Sale around my White board not lights... A few additional feet of tape like a TV remote, and so i... Repair ), for the entire 18 ft. using a mere 8.5-Watt you needed Home owner and favorite! Kitchen, and so am i double-sided tape or mounting screws and.... Heavy-Duty Commercial Polisher Floor Buffer and Scrubber, 2 in commercial electric led tape light with remote is an energy saving to. Was better and the adhesive could be stronger but expect a voltage issue or RGB, not at. Format: you @ domain.com please enter in your email address in the morning i! In your email address in the base of the second section provides plenty well. 5M 2835 LED Neon Flex Rope light Party Home Commercial DIY Sign Decor outdoor us shelves and glow strained. Adhesive could be stronger is about 60 lumens per foot by using many different light ;! Side dim commercial electric led tape light with remote one side dim and one 3 in lights with remote control have controls. 3000K ) the installation guide is silent on this specific question cabinets, accents, decks or patios peel-and-stick will... Where other lighting can not am i Recessed Trim the Commercial Electric Changing...