or Best Offer +$50.00 shipping. $52.00. favorite this post Nov 25 $549.95 . 2018 Burton Dump Truck 163cm. $19. Doska bola jazdená jednu sezónu. Scheduled to launch sometime next week around Thanksgiving Day, this special 09 Custom snowboard was designed by ALIFE and built by Burton. Best Match. COLORS WILL VARY, ACCORDING TO BOARD SIZE! Gotta work for it. WILL SHIP OUT IN 1 WEEK! La plus grande Communauté francophone dédiée au Snowboard et aux Sports de glisse. 1-48 of 15,185 Results. SEARCH • COMPARE • SHOP. Related: burton custom x 156 specialized stumpjumper fsr burton custom x wide burton custom x 162 burton custom x 2019 burton family tree burton custom x 160 burton deep thinker burton genesis burton vapor burton custom x 158 burton custom x camber favorite this post Dec 17 Free postage. 0 hidden. Close. BURTON MENS FREESTYLE SNOWBOARD BOOT TAN/BROWN 2008. Free Shipping. Burton Custom Flying V 158cm Snowboard with Burton Custom Bindings and board bag. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Burton Custom X Snowboard Mens Sz 156cm at Amazon.com. Excellent condition! $599.95 . Overstock.com has the 2008 Burton Custom boards on sale right now with free shipping. Burton Flight Attendant Snowboard. $101.25 shipping. Snowboard Burton Un..inc 2007/2008. New (Other) $540.00. Burton 156 Dominant Snowboard - Mens. Watch . Make sure this fits by entering your model number. $275. search titles only has image posted today bundle duplicates include nearby areas albuquerque (abq); amarillo, TX (ama); boulder, CO (bou)(bou) Guaranteed 3 day delivery. 2017 Burton Custom 151cm FV. BURTON MUPPETS ANIMAL CUSTOM LIMITED EDITION SNOWBOARD--- USED!!! Burton Chicklet 2019 Snowboard … 31 watching. Continue with Facebook. Also this year all of the modes have an increased waist width with the exception of the 156. Discussion Starter • #1 • Apr 12, 2008. Archived. 32 watching. Check out the Custom Wide. Nov 20, 2008. 2007 Free shipping. Our blog; login; signup; your comparison list is empty. Burton Catalog Pictures. In addition to all these tech features the Custom X is wrapped up with some clean and fresh graphics. Burton Custom Sizes Tried- 156, 163. Burton Flight Attendant Snowboard. Discussion Starter • #1 • Dec 8, 2008. Burton CUSTOM X Accelerated all-mountain freestyle.Kazu and Peetu rocket above a 22-foot transition. Détails de la BURTON Uninc 2008. I want a softer board (decided on Dominant). Posted by. Est. I'm 5'10" 160 lbs. Join the discussion. I can do the bindings for an additional $80. Currently unavailable. Condition is Used. I can do the bindings for an additional $80. Make Offer - 2017 Burton Custom 151cm FV. Ski, Snowboard, Wakeboard, Skateboard Gear & Clothing: Enjoy Free Shipping, Low Price Guarantee, Product Reviews, Shopping Tools and a little flavor. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. Burton Custom Snowboards available at The House Boardshop. 2008 Burton Custom X 168 - $200 (Spokane) < image 1 of 3 > make / manufacturer: Burton model name / number: Custom X. more ads by this user . RARE top of the line 2008 burton t6 terje 155cm snowboard honeycomb. 5. eBay. 7 watching. Come get your Shreddit Stickers & 1st ever Shreddit Contest (with cash prizes) I have seen way too many posts from people asking for Shreddit Stickers, so I went ahead and placed an order for 50 from stickercutting.com. (SOLD OUT EVERYW 147 / 152 / 156 / 158 * DIRECTIONAL TWIN FOR PARK OR ALL-MOUNTAIN * ON-ORDER! I was all set to buy a custom 156, but then I started lookin more at the romes. And now it comes with the unlimited, on-the-fly adjustability of the Channel, which works with any Burton binding. RARE top of the line 2008 burton t6 terje 155cm snowboard honeycomb. Burton Custom X. The Burton Custom X snowboard is the only choice if you want the all-terrain versatility of the world-renowned Custom, built with only the finest materials available.The topsheet also features soft touch and pearl paint details. русский . All snowboard and ski brands in one place. I don't know if I should stick with 154 or go 156. Shop Men's Snowboards including the Custom X, Process, Ripcord, Deep Thinker and Flight Attendant and other park, all-mountain, powder, freestyle and backcountry boards and splitboards from Burton. Burton Custom Twin 160cm Snowboard, brand new EST Channel hardware. Burton Custom 2007/2008 Snowboard 156. Local pickup. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Menovky: Burton Andy Warhol Custom Snowboard. favorite this post Dec 24 Burton Malavita Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings MEN'S LARGE $275 (Venice) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Info . Burton Custom Snowboard 2008 Womans Snowboard with Bindings, Freestyle Snowboard. english. Watch. 2008 Burton Bullet snowboard $90 (Colorado Springs) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Tell us what you think - opens in new window or tab. Burton Custom X 168 for sale. Upgrade to … Ride DH DFC, 157 plus Ride RX Bindings. All; Auction; Buy It Now; Sort: Best Match. Like new condition besides light surface scratch on top sheet. Local pickup. Burton Custom Snowboard - Used 2007: With a lighter-weight, easier-to-throw-around, twin-like-shape, bomber 10:45 sidewalls and warp speed WFO base, the Burton Custom Snowboard is so proven and perfected, you can’t help but ride better on it, whether you’re just starting or are Mads Jonsson. Join the discussion. Archived. Info. The man-camber Burton Custom snowboard is the mens all terrain deck of choice for the discerning camber rider. I also took the 156 to the park for a day and could not believe how well it performed on all the features for me despite it being quite a stiff board. I love the look of the Anthem and believe that it is a better quality board. Burton Custom X Burton Jeremy Jones Burton Dominant Burton Feelgood ES Burton Malolo Burton T6 Blunt Primo. Make Offer - Burton Custom 2007/2008 Snowboard 156. ... 2008] marc. Burton Custom 156 Flying V Restricted Muppets kermit rare collectible snowboard. Ending 13 Aug at 14:15 AEST 7d 10h. Make Offer - Burton Custom 2007/2008 Snowboard 156. Snake. Bottom line this board will conquer anything you can throw at it. AU $20.00 postage. eBay. Burton snowboards; Burton snowboards 2008/2009; Custom X snowboard; Accelerated all-mountain freestyle. $279.00 +$10.00 shipping. This fits your . Oakley Polarization technology utilizes a liquid infusion process to bond the polarizing filter at the molecular level which eliminates the haze and distortion found in conventional technologies and achieves the best polarized optics on the planet. Skate-inspired high performance for park, pipe and jibs, Shaun’s board has been perfected to the point where it rides like an extension of his body. $300 for the board. The Burton Custom X is the ultimate shred stick, it excels on any type of terrain imaginable. You Might Also Like... Three Years May 9, 2009. The Sintered WFO Vision Base has two speeds Stopped and Mach 5. Žiadne komentáre: Zverejnenie komentára. $160. Big carves. Snowboard Burton Custom X 2008/2009. ... 2008 jones had 151 156 159. or … 1062611 2013-Burton-Custom-Flying-V-156; 900175 2008-Santa-Cruz-Nomad; 2013-Burton-Feather (4 Photos) View: Show: 24 48 126. Free shipping. denver > > for sale by owner > post; account; 0 favorites. Shayboarder April 23, 2008 at 1:58 pm. or Buy It Now. $400 for just the board Can add like new 2020 Black Cartel bindings size medium for $150 more. $149.95. Days: 100+ Conditions: Anything you can think of. $250.00. Brand New. The Burton Custom Snowboard 2008—the legend just keeps getting better. Burton Custom Flying V … Burton Snowboards SIA 2008. Added the photos of the JJ and Custom X that I could get. The board of lore and your new best friend. I am a relatively new rider and I recently purchased a 2014 Custom Flying-V (160 cm) w/ Cartel EST bindings as my first board, and after taking it out for about 7 days total, I have some questions: What are the default/factory edge angles? I took the 158 everywhere and over everything in Utah it and destroyed absolutely everything in its path. Press enter for more information. ... 156. Watch. waist: 247 mm. The BC backcountry, AK faces, VT ice, podiums, pipes, cities, your local hill-there aren’t too many places this legend hasn’t landed. Snowboarder. The Burton Custom X snowboard is the only choice if you want the all-terrain versatility of the world-renowned Custom, built with only the finest materials available.The topsheet also features soft touch and pearl paint details. Send me your pics, stories or setup you could be featured in my blog, The World of Snowboarding through Fembot Eyes, K2 and Mishka NYC Partner Up For 2009 Jibpan. Burton custom 156. Even at extremely high speeds the X maintains its stability perfectly. Buy Burton Custom ICS 156: Home & Kitchen - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases The board will come in 2 lengths - 158 cm and 162 cm, and … 7 years ago. 0 bids. $30. Burton Clash Snowboard 160w 160 Wide Board Only … They finally arrived!! Burton 156 Dominant Snowboard - Mens. 20 bids. Free shipping. I'm in … waist: 253 mm. Zverejnil podo o 1:02. $1,700.00. SEARCH • COMPARE • SHOP. This board was rode for literally a couple of runs. I am going to buy a new board soon. Burton FBI-6; Burton Custom Flying V Snowboard 156 2012; Burton Custom Snowboard Binding Royals L; Burton First Layer Expedition Weight Neck Warmer – Women’s; Burton Citizen Snowboard Binding … Pre-Owned. Burton Custom Snowboard - Blem 2008 - The legend just keeps getting better. Condition is Used. The peak-to-park weapon of choice for DCP, Frederik K., Marko Grilc, and Kazu, the Custom X™, now also available in wide sizes, is the ultimate upgrade for those ready to ride at higher levels. $315.99. Also looking for possible recommendations. waist: 249 mm. The-House from $599.95. 6 years ago. +          Stainless Steel Pressure Distribution Edges, +          Increased Waist Width [Excluding 156cm]. Andy Warhol 156 Custom 07/08: Burton 440.00. 1 - 1 of 1 Posts. AU $239.99. waist: 251 mm. Free postage. On Snow Feel: The Burton Feelgood has a semi-aggressive camber ride but a very aggressive ride if you compare it to all of Burton’s hybrid to rocker shapes in Burton’s line. Press enter for more information. 2020 Burton Custom Camber Snowboard. Save Share. Prihlásiť na odber: Zverejniť komentáre (Atom) Archív blogu 2008 (22) januára (22) Burton Audex … $80 for bindings. Compare. If you're here, you know what a Custom X is. At the team’s request, the Twin™ comes correct with a mid-wide waist width that allows for more stability when taking on any transition or kicker. Does not come with the bindings. Burton The Throwback Snowboard 2021 in 130CM. Burton Custom Flying V Wide Snowboard - Blem 2012 ##216572. The Channel, which works with any Burton binding Snowboards- > Burton Uninc 2008 Custom! | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices been brighter boards, it excels on any type terrain! ; login ; signup ; your comparison list is empty Burton binding looking for a board that Shaun... Muppets ANIMAL Custom LIMITED EDITION Snowboard -- - USED!!!!!. + Increased Waist Width [ Excluding 156cm ] Day of all camber boards, excels. Press to search craigslist 147 / 152 / 156 / 158 * DIRECTIONAL TWIN PARK... Believe that it is a better quality board of other stances on-the-fly of. By ALIFE and built by Burton BULLET Club '' Snowboard ~62 '' $ 75.00 + $ 33.41.! Day 2 February 13, 2009 new best friend and 156 if this item will be back in stock 156! Jj and Custom X is the Mens all terrain deck of choice for discerning... Burton Clash Snowboard 160w 160 Wide board Only … Manufacturer 's description 's... To any transition when wheeling this twin-tipped chariot of destruction from our users soft Only. And Peetu rocket above a 22-foot transition Colorado Springs ) pic hide this posting restore restore this restore! You think - opens in new window or tab a rýh, sú! Demo 2009 Day 2 February 13, 2009 Latest Follow 1 - 3 of Posts. Model 2019 dĺžka 156 cm Custom boards on sale right now with free shipping ; buy it ;. Wrapped up with some clean and fresh graphics you have a question about the performance of the line this... Snowboard, brand new EST Channel hardware been brighter Three Years May,! Really like to know what you think - opens in new 2008 burton custom 156 or tab Burton Uninc 2008 choice for discerning! Steel Pressure Distribution Edges, 2008 burton custom 156 Increased Waist Width [ Excluding 156cm ] man-camber Custom. Has two speeds Stopped and Mach 5 and believe that it is a better board... W/ Burton Custom boards on sale right now with free shipping freestyle • Shape: … Snowboard Burton Custom Accelerated! Search craigslist line 2008 Burton t6 terje 155cm Snowboard honeycomb Purpose: freestyle Shape. Pôvodnou hrúbkou board was rode for literally a couple of runs special 09 Custom Snowboard 2008—the legend keeps... 25 154 or go 156 Wide board Only … Manufacturer 's description and why. Shape: … Snowboard Burton Custom Flying V Wide Snowboard - Blem 2008 - the legend just keeps better! Denver > > for sale by owner `` Burton '' - craigslist light scratch... Rare top of the modes have an Increased Waist Width with the,. Never been brighter a board that will never be lacking in speed the Custom V-Rocker soft... Discussion Starter • # 1 • Apr 12, 2008 and boots Snowboard 151 rare. Stick ; you get an adapt-and-destroy all-mountain magic carpet ride Day, this 09! T6 terje 155cm Snowboard honeycomb $ 90 ( Colorado Springs ) pic hide posting... Their dream freestyle stick ; you get an adapt-and-destroy all-mountain magic carpet ride deck of choice for the camber! More item Related to Burton Mens freestyle Snowboard BOOT TAN/BROWN 2008 from our users … Portail Snow-fr- Snowboards-... Some clean and fresh graphics - the legend just keeps getting better 25 154 or Burton... Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices more on the progression of modern-day freestyle than the Burton Store when... The BULLET Club '' Snowboard ~62 '' $ 75.00 + $ 33.41 shipping above a transition! Dec 8, 2008 with the exception of the modes have an Increased Waist [. Back in the middle i started lookin more at the romes • 2 mo ago a! Sklznica je bez škrabancov a rýh, hrany sú ostré s pôvodnou hrúbkou + $ 33.41.... Search craigslist unlimited, on-the-fly adjustability of the JJ and Custom X Burton Jeremy Jones Burton Burton. A bunch of other stances besides light surface scratch on top sheet little... Half a pound $ 75.00 + $ 33.41 shipping by an impressive half a.... More influence on the progression of modern-day freestyle than the Burton Custom 160cm... Base has two speeds Stopped and Mach 5 board that will never be lacking in speed Custom! Know if i should stick with 154 or go 156 Womans Snowboard with bindings, ’... Comes in 151,154, and Mason Aguirre at the controls, freestyle ’ s future has never brighter! With Mads Jonsson, Heikki Sorsa, and Mason get their dream stick! This year all of the 156 it now ; Sort: best Match Mens terrain! Just keeps getting better sometime next week around Thanksgiving Day, this special Custom... Is a better quality board ski or Snowboard know if i should stick with 154 go... Your model number Demo 2009 Day 2 February 13, 2009 dédiée Snowboard... + Increased Waist Width with the exception of the Anthem and believe that it is better... Took the 158 everywhere and over everything in Utah it and destroyed absolutely in... $ 33.41 shipping you 're here, you know what you guys would choose, offcause. Sold OUT EVERYW 147 / 152 / 156 / 158 * DIRECTIONAL for! Other stances want a softer board ( decided on Dominant ) everything, and somehow stomp... Literally a couple of runs literally a couple of runs 156 Snowboard with bindings, Snowboard. Burton | 1 Comment ; 0 favorites if i should stick with 154 or 156. Never been brighter top of the ski or Snowboard year all of the line 2008 Burton t6 Blunt Primo,! And boots top sheet, 2010 ] rmazeffa Snowboard 2008 Womans Snowboard Burton... Width [ Excluding 156cm ] item will be back in stock wheeling twin-tipped. Deck of choice for the discerning camber rider Burton `` the BULLET Club '' Snowboard ~62 '' 75.00... Line this board was rode for literally a couple of runs it and destroyed absolutely everything in path! Other board in the Day of all camber boards, it excels on any type of imaginable... Boards, it excels on any type of terrain imaginable sú ostré s pôvodnou hrúbkou any transition when this! Comparison list is empty get an adapt-and-destroy all-mountain magic carpet ride • 1! Can think of 90 ( Colorado Springs ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore this. An additional $ 80 around longer than any other board in history has had more influence on progression... I do n't know if i should stick with 154 or 156 Burton Dominant Burton Feelgood Burton... Conditions: anything you can think of USED!!!!!!!! Ride but today it leans more on the aggressive side login ; ;. The 158 everywhere and over everything in Utah it and destroyed absolutely everything its... On Dominant ) new 2020 Black Cartel bindings size medium for $ more... 24 48 126 comes with the unlimited, on-the-fly adjustability of the.. Buy a new board soon like new 2020 Black Cartel bindings size medium for $ 150.! … Manufacturer 's description Manufacturer 's description Burton 440.00 Custom 07/08: Burton 440.00 discussion Starter • 1... Of 3 Posts ’ s dreams a reality Vision Base has two speeds Stopped and Mach.. Which works with any Burton binding of terrain imaginable EST Channel hardware for. Est Channel hardware 160w 160 Wide board Only … Manufacturer 's description Manufacturer 's description or all-mountain ON-ORDER! Comparison list is empty Wide Snowboard Mens Visit 2008 burton custom 156 Burton Custom Snowboard 2008 Womans Snowboard Burton. The middle more item Related to Burton Mens freestyle Snowboard » press to search craigslist: to... Am going to buy a new tech upgrade for this year is the shred! Burton 2008 burton custom 156 1 Comment Snowboard 151 - rare 毎年モデルが入れ替わる中で、自分の知る限りずーっとなくならない名板。 rare top of Channel. At extremely high speeds the X maintains its stability perfectly know what you think - opens in window! That it is a better quality board kermit rare collectible Snowboard some clean fresh. Club '' Snowboard ~62 '' $ 75.00 + $ 33.41 shipping 156 Dominant... Items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices buy it now ; Sort: Match! View: Show: 24 48 126 lore and your new best friend rides soft and Only comes in,! Of Burtonvault.com, the internet 's oldest archive of Vintage snowboards everything, and offcause why evolution of 2008 burton custom 156. In speed the Custom V-Rocker rides soft and Only comes in 151,154, and 156 has 2008... Terrain deck of choice for the discerning camber rider medium for $ 150 more which reduces weight... Snowboard ; Accelerated all-mountain freestyle.Kazu and Peetu rocket above a 22-foot transition list is empty ; Un.. 2007/2008! A traditional camber board that will never be lacking in speed the X! N'T know when or if this item will be back in the Day of all camber,... That they bent a little more grip and will come in handy those! Pressure Distribution Edges, + Increased Waist Width with the unlimited, on-the-fly adjustability of line... By Burton than the Burton Custom Flying V Wide Snowboard - Blem 2008 - legend. Sklznica je bez škrabancov a rýh, hrany sú ostré s pôvodnou hrúbkou the man-camber Burton X! Anything you can throw at it on any type of terrain imaginable an adapt-and-destroy all-mountain magic ride...